Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

pilotpusher

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Just as I've given up complete hope of my 42mm SG black sport arriving tomorrow, I just checked the Apple Store App and to my utter disbelief, I'm now 'preparing for shipment' and my account has been charged!!

Toronto, Ontario

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

Almost gave up. Got close to giving up that it would be here tomorrow. I haven't given up yet. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

Holy Cow! Outside Boston. black 42 sport. Just got charged! There is hope!

HB_Photo

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Mine was charged 2 days ago and has been sitting at "Preparing for Shipment" since. No email yet from Apple so I chatted with CS to see if they could see if it'd go out today. Nice girl on the other side of the chat took my info and after a few minutes came back with this:

"I have great news for you! I show that your order is processing currently and there is a deliver estimate as early as tomorrow through May 8th. What that means is when the order does ship out, you will see an order shipping notification email with the tracking number."

Yeah. I knew that. :::Sigh:::: Back to refreshing the screen..

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I'm incredibly envious of you all who are now getting charges. Maybe getting the EOD wasn't a bad thing after all. Now it makes me wish I had gotten it!

brentino

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

So now I need to figure out how to make sure I have it when I get home from vacation Saturday night. 😁

EmEuS

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site

Sooooo I hate to sound impatient but is anyone wondering when this will show movement on the UPS site?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

So now I need to figure out how to make sure I have it when I get home from vacation Saturday night. ��
If you're not there to sign for it if they attempt delivery tomorrow - they'll leave a note and come back Monday...

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Received the Email of Death last night, but just got charged about an hour ago, preparing for shipment.

42mm Sport Space Grey, black band, confirmation at 3:03 am EDT.

There is hope, no shipment info yet.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Sooooo I hate to sound impatient but is anyone wondering when this will show movement on the UPS site?
UPS' tracking sight will lag...especially with things like this when lots of people are hitting the site...

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

daaa80b1e5a163c9df84c6e18d63fe8f.jpg

🏻🏻🏻

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

My Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Black Classic Buckle has shipped for deliver tomorrow :party: BTW I'm in Texas

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro