Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

jfattizzi

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Here is my thinking on the EOD. It's one of two things. 1) they sent it out to let us know ours haven't left processing because we are close enough to shipping points that they will update and ship today and we will get them tomorrow or Saturday. 2) they messed up with orders and know we are mad but are telling us to be patient and we will get ours after Friday or Saturday but still within our window. Hopefully 1 but if it's 2 oh well life goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was an automated email because so many people were asking. I think they ware going to do everything possible to get the first round of orders out for tomorrow, but the email was a CYA. Hopefully it will deliver asap

mopage19

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

I think this forum now needs to transition into a "Still Processing" Support Group. If your watched has shipped I say congrats. Enjoy getting your watch tomorrow and please do not post pictures of yourself using your watch on here. That really digs deep to those of us suffering at the "still processing" phase.

If your order is "still processing" I feel your pain. Let's see how many times we can click "refresh" in one minute. Ready...go!

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

I'd be willing to bet we'd crash their site. I'm refreshing like crazy.

I just called my credit card company and they saw some Apple online activity but couldn't see a dollar amount. It almost looked like it was declined but wasn't in actuality. Nothing has posted but they're investigating for me.

dfsatx

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

Got my email from Apple in the wee hours of this morning, shipped with delivery tomorrow the 24th! 38mm SS White Band. No specific delivery time. I'm sooo excited!!!

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

FYI: if you click chat on apple order status page, the person on other end has no more info then what you see on order detail page. Check your bank to look for order problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

voodoogmr

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

Ours have both shipped (blue and green 42mm Sport) with a delivery for tomorrow. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to pre-sign for the delivery like we've always been able to do in the past. Anyone else not seeing the pre-sign button?

Chaser1337

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I ordered two watches, SS BSB 42mm, and Sport with pink band in 38mm. Order confirmed at 12:04, both orders stuck at processing, also got "the email" on the SS BSB order last night around 10pm. Located in Mississippi

Ed Traywick

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

:03 42mm SS BSB Processing, Email of Death

Has anyone that received the EOD yesterday, had their order updated in any way? I have not.

voodoogmr

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

I have a My Choice account, but it doesn't give me the option there either. Maybe it doesn't show up until it is out of the order processing phase. I normally see the option instantly on the Apple order page.

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone on the West Coast received a shipping email? I can't use UPS My Choice because I'm having it delivered to my office. From the threads I've read, most people who have received a shipping email are on the East Coast. I'm located in Seattle, WA. 38 mm SS black classic leather band. I ordered at 12:03 and was one of the first to have my order status change to "preparing for shipment" and have my card charged, but I've gotten no updates on shipping.

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Got my email from Apple in the wee hours of this morning, shipped with delivery tomorrow the 24th! 38mm SS White Band. No specific delivery time. I'm sooo excited!!!

Where are you located? I'm in Seattle, WA and I haven't heard of anyone on the West Coast getting a shipping email. Thanks!

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

I didn't get that email everyone else got. But I did get my shipment notification for tomorrow delivery. Yay!

omar06

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

Same here. No email confirmation thur apple yet but I did get ups my choice delivery for tomorrow

Cindy Schwartz

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

Ordered at 12:01 two watches, 42 sport BSB and 38 sport BSB. Got the EOD last night for both. They are still "processing." I am in the Los Angeles area. Bummed. Don't think they will come tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods