Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

That's even if it's coming ups and not FedEx.

Sent from my iPhone 6

That's true but ups is the only carrier that ships to my house. Even when I tried to sign up for my choice it said my mobile number isn't the same as my billing address which is a lie. I shouldn't have used Facebook to sign in and use info for my address and such. I tried to use fed ex and idk it didn't show it either. I'm sure it's being shipped and My info is messed up. I'm not sure if rd. and road would make a difference but I guess I'll see Friday. Fingers crossed.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

1 of my 42mm space grey sport wTches was just charged to my apple pay. Then quickly changed to preparing for shipment. I am in NY

Maybe since I gave up hope like you did mine will eventually ship for Friday.

bearsense

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

Based off the announcement that some May dates will actually ship sooner us early birds are bound to be on Friday. It took like 30 minutes for me to figure out the reference tracking on UPS. It works though if you copy and paste the phone number from the order page on Apple. Then change the later date on the shipping range to 4/23/15. Country and zip code. Not sure why there was a difference between typing my number and copy&paste but there was. My UPS tracking says it will ship 4/23 at 4:10 PM from Tennessee. Next Day Air.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

What time did your preorder go through?

I'm a little north of you in Bakersfield, also went with the 42mm SS Milanese. My preorder went through by 12:10am and I got the 4/24-5/8 shipping window, but I'm still stuck in "Processing" purgatory and no credit card activity.

Waiting for the Apple Watch feels like the new Mervyn's "Open Open Open" :p

12:05. But I'm betting most if not all 24-8 people will get them Friday.

MattDing

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I ordered the stainless steel Apple Watch with link bracelet right when the store opened. I got my confirmation email at 3:01 am EDT and the shipping date was May 13-27.

Apple charged my card about 20 minutes ago. 😀👍🏼

Nothing else has changed - the order is still listed as processing and the shipping date is still May 13-27, but I at least have hope!

Good luck fellow mid-Mayers!

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Based off the announcement that some May dates will actually ship sooner us early birds are bound to be on Friday. It took like 30 minutes for me to figure out the reference tracking on UPS. It works though if you copy and paste the phone number from the order page on Apple. Then change the later date on the shipping range to 4/23/15. Country and zip code. Not sure why there was a difference between typing my number and copy&paste but there was. My UPS tracking says it will ship 4/23 at 4:10 PM from Tennessee. Next Day Air.

I've tried this every which way possible, but no luck. Maybe UPS isn't delivering for me?

pack3rback3r

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

How soon after your order changes to "preparing to ship" are the UPS labels showing up in the system? My order moved to "preparing to ship" around 10:30AM today, but I'm not finding anything in the UPS system. I'm thinking its too soon for me to see anything yet.

bearsense

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

I've tried this every which way possible, but no luck. Maybe UPS isn't delivering for me?

I had a lot of trouble so I would assume it's not you. It's just some mysterious piece missing. If you're in the first wave I bet you have it Friday.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

I had a lot of trouble so I would assume it's not you. It's just some mysterious piece missing. If you're in the first wave I bet you have it Friday.

Hope so. Got "preparing for shipment" update yesterday afternoon.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

I find it incredibly strange that SG orders are all sort of lagging behind. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

How soon after your order changes to "preparing to ship" are the UPS labels showing up in the system? My order moved to "preparing to ship" around 10:30AM today, but I'm not finding anything in the UPS system. I'm thinking its too soon for me to see anything yet.

Yeah, too soon. I'm still waiting and I got an update yesterday afternoon.

bearsense

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

My order changed to "preparing" on Monday. I wasn't able to get the UPS thing to work until today. Not sure whether there is a time delay or not. It appears everything is going Next Day Air so we should see official shipping notifications go out tomorrow afternoon. The way we are doing it on the UPS website is somewhat "cheating".

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I can't get ups thing to work. Although everything I have purchased from Apple has come via FedEx in the past. Anyone in Connecticut get the ups thing to work

Sent from my iPhone 6

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

I can't get ups thing to work. Although everything I have purchased from Apple has come via FedEx in the past. Anyone in Connecticut get the ups thing to work

Sent from my iPhone 6

Can we do the same thing with fedex?

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

I find it incredibly strange that SG orders are all sort of lagging behind. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird thing to suggest, but maybe it's confirmation bias? To my it seems that SS Black Sport 42s are delayed, but I think that's primarily because I ordered that one and it hasn't been switched.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Weird thing to suggest, but maybe it's confirmation bias? To my it seems that SS Black Sport 42s are delayed, but I think that's primarily because I ordered that one and it hasn't been switched.

I'm in the same boat with the SS black sports band. Ordered at 3:07 on 4/10 and my order is still "processing". Hoping for things to move very fast tomorrow so I can receive it Friday, but, I'm losing hope the closer it gets. I'll be a little miffed if some orders that came in much later (with June dates) are shipped and received before some of the early SS orders.

I have a hard time believing the band type/color would hold up the shipping... Especially the sports band as this is essentially the entry level and most basic band.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

I ordered the stainless steel Apple Watch with link bracelet right when the store opened. I got my confirmation email at 3:01 am EDT and the shipping date was May 13-27.

Apple charged my card about 20 minutes ago. ������

Now to just have Apple take my money for my stainless steel space black link!��

Nothing else has changed - the order is still listed as processing and the shipping date is still May 13-27, but I at least have hope!

Good luck fellow mid-Mayers!

Not to just have Apple take my money! I ordered the stainless steel space black link