Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

AMGBenz1

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Looks like they are starting to hit the East Coast. 42 mm space gray sport ordered at 3:03 just charge my card. I'm in Maryland

Historian31

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site

Whoo Hoo!! I just got an update for my 42mm SS Milanese to Preparing for shipment and credit card charged! What an intense past 3 days!! Happy in Texas finally!

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site

How did you do that? Steps please. Thank you!

Put your phone number where it says shipment reference change the to date to 4/23/15 type it in. Then put your zip code and country and leave shipper account blank. That's how it worked for me

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site

As a 3:05 SS in MD, I'm still chargeless and hoping

I'm a 3:07 SS order without anything yet.... I hope things change rapidly soon. I would have thought the early pre-orders would receive the watch on 4/24. I guess time will tell.

anon(799216)

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Don't give up hope people. My watch just hit my credit card in the last 10 minutes! SS Milanese 42, Los Angeles area.

What time did your preorder go through?

I'm a little north of you in Bakersfield, also went with the 42mm SS Milanese. My preorder went through by 12:10am and I got the 4/24-5/8 shipping window, but I'm still stuck in "Processing" purgatory and no credit card activity.

Waiting for the Apple Watch feels like the new Mervyn's "Open Open Open" :p

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Put your phone number where it says shipment reference change the to date to 4/23/15 type it in. Then put your zip code and country and leave shipper account blank. That's how it worked for me

Thanks! I signed up for my choice this morning but I guess it's just not going to work for me. I ordered my watch at 3:00 with confirmation at 3:01. Prepared to ship Monday but when I try it says everything worked but my reference number. It doesn't recognize it. I'm positive I'm not doing anything wrong and that's the mobile number on my order. Idk.

kmerenda

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Whoo Hoo!! I just got an update for my 42mm SS Milanese to Preparing for shipment and credit card charged! What an intense past 3 days!! Happy in Texas finally!

Ugh! Happy for you but sooooo jealous! I was keeping hope that since yours hadn't shipped and mine hadn't shipped, it wasn't just me. I made the same order at 2:05 from Houston, got the same ship window, but I'm still processing and no CC charge.

happyalice

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site

Well I'm kind of bummed. My card had a hold put on it Monday afternoon but the order status never changed. Just noticed that the hold is off the account.

42 SS Milanese band, ship date still says 4/24-5/8. I've now changed the delivery address to my moms house since I'll be out of town next week. Really want to take it to my conference.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Thanks! I signed up for my choice this morning but I guess it's just not going to work for me. I ordered my watch at 3:00 with confirmation at 3:01. Prepared to ship Monday but when I try it says everything worked but my reference number. It doesn't recognize it. I'm positive I'm not doing anything wrong and that's the mobile number on my order. Idk.

That's even if it's coming ups and not FedEx.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice