Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

It seems like those of us who got in at 3:02 aren't getting any love. It's like there was an error or something.

AMGBenz1

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone who ordered a 42mm SG Sport @ 3:03 been charged yet using  Pay via the  Store App on the East Coast?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Yep. I also ordered the Space gray sport 42mm

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Rvia1

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

My 38mm SS with black sports band was charged this morning and changed from processing to preparing for shipment. I

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

was yours a pending now an actual charge?

Honestly the "pending" thing doesn't mean much. I ate breakfast at Denny's 4 days ago and it's still "pending." Most of my transaction sit in pending for several days.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I guess... I just wish I knew. Sigh

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

I guess... I just wish I knew. Sigh

Obviously I can't say yours is the same, but like I said mine will sit in "pending" for days. However my Capital One app sent me a notification that the transaction was approved. I doubt you have any worries if it's in pending. If there was an issue with the charge it would probably tell you. That's the only reason I've been checking my card frequently, to make sure that it's not denied as possible fraud, since a few people have had that issue.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Obviously I can't say yours is the same, but like I said mine will sit in "pending" for days. However my Capital One app sent me a notification that the transaction was approved. I doubt you have any worries if it's in pending. If there was an issue with the charge it would probably tell you. That's the only reason I've been checking my card frequently, to make sure that it's denied as possible fraud.

Thanks. I just want it Friday.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Honestly the "pending" thing doesn't mean much. I ate breakfast at Denny's 4 days ago and it's still "pending." Most of my transaction sit in pending for several days.

Legit LOL'd at this.

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

if you go to the apple support site and look at the products registered against your APPLE ID it should show you your serial number for your watch and the coverage and apple care you have if applicable once the watch is ready to ship .

Kainzd

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

Just got charged on my credit card!

Live in Iowa
Ordered 42mm Sport with black band.
Confirmation email at 2:02 CST

Still says processing but at least something is moving!

Edit: Moved to preparing for shipment!