Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

EmEuS

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Put your phone number where it says shipment reference change the to date to 4/23/15 type it in. Then put your zip code and country and leave shipper account blank. That's how it worked for me

It worked!!!! Delivery for Friday!! Thanks for your help.

iMoreAppImg_20150422_145342.jpg

Kenzo Teves

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

I'm also from NJ and I have my shipping date 4/24 - 5/8 and got my credit card charged and says preparing for shipment but I haven't gotten any UPS confirmation yet.

Rvia1

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

is there something about the black sport band?? maybe I should've got the white lol

I got the 38mm stainless steel with black sports band and I finally got charged this morning with a preparing to ship status change, so it may still be coming. I ordered at 3:03-4 and got email confirmation at 3:05 and I'm in TX.

Adam Barnard1

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

42mm SS with white sports band in the UK changed to preparing for shipment around 10am UK time. Should hopefully mean I get it for Friday if watches are already in the country.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site

I mean, I didn't order the black one, but I did get AppleCare, and I got my status change on Monday. I think it's more the style/color that's holding it up rather than the AppleCare IMO

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Interesting note I have apple care also and they charged it last week then refunded it. It cost $69. I figure they're gonna take it all at once

jerallen73

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

I ordered one sport 42mm with black band and one sport 38mm with white band. Mine changed to preparing for shipment on Monday afternoon and my card was charged and I live in Michigan. Still waiting for shipment and tracking number.

mis204

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

It's not happening Friday.

What makes you say that?

As far as we all know, everyone who has orders with the first delivery window (4/24-5/8) could have their watches shipped overnight as long as it goes out by tomorrow afternoon. There is nothing preventing Apple from doing so. Given that the model that seems to be outstanding for most (SS black sport band) is likely one of the most popular, I have to believe Apple would have been smart enough to forecast that too and have enough to deliver at the beginning of the window - otherwise, they would have sold out sooner. I'm as annoyed about the delay in status change as any, but I still think that chances are good we see it by Friday.

Bill Davis1

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

Got tracking number says delivery via UPS Next Day air on Friday between 10:30 and 2:30. I ordered the 42mm sport with green band and I ordered it at 2:01 am.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR