Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Anyone in Chicago who ordered a SS with black sport band get a delivery date yet? I'm still stuck on processing. Confirmation email of 2:06am CST.

jfattizzi

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Same here. Just got my notification of the new charger I ordered on April 20th. My Black sport watch was ordered on April 10 at 302am and still nothing.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

Update - my iPhone just chimed, the Apple Store app just changed the status of my extra charger to Shipped with a delivery date of 4/24. My SG Sport 42 still has no charge to my bank and no change from Processing, first wave order of the watch.

It would be a bummer to have an extra charger and no watch, but I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised later this evening.

#fingerscrossed

That's the boat I'm prepare to be in. Extra charger with no phone. I'm accepting it now.

jfattizzi

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Just chatted with Apple Support and they said if my watch order doesnt go to shipping today, I wont get it by friday. But it wont be later than the 8th

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site

i am in new jersey and my card was charged monday 4/20 and says preparing for shipment hopefully it ships today i really want my watch friday

i have a 42mm sport with green band and a 38mm sport with white band and both are slated for 4/24-5/8 delivery

my orders were placed at 3:01 and 3:02am eastern time on 4/10

greatshu

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Anyone close to Missouri with a status update... 42 SS black band... 04 min confirmation here... processing : (

KS here. I got my confirmation at 02. Blue 42 SS. Card got charged on Monday and It's preparing for shipment now (shipment label got created and scheduled to be delivered on Friday).

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

For those of you in the L.A. Area, they should ship out of Bloomington. My extra charging cable changed to prepping for delivery yesterday around noon and is already on a truck for delivery in the Ventura area this morning. So it could change as late as Thursday and still deliver in Friday.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

A couple tweets just noted that "some pre-orders with 4 to 6 week and June delivery estimates" changing to "preparing for shipment' for a few people... Hmmm...

tonztime

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

Update - my iPhone just chimed, the Apple Store app just changed the status of my extra charger to Shipped with a delivery date of 4/24. My SG Sport 42 still has no charge to my bank and no change from Processing, first wave order of the watch.

It would be a bummer to have an extra charger and no watch, but I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised later this evening.

#fingerscrossed

My extra charger is actually out for delivery today and they're using Ontrac as their carrier.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

A couple tweets just noted that "some pre-orders with 4 to 6 week and June delivery estimates" changing to "preparing for shipment' for a few people... Hmmm...

All depends on the combination you ordered. If you ordered a combination they thought would be popular but wasn't then you probably got bumped up.

l33tpmp

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site

Just got a notification that my Watch charger shipped... My 42 SS Black Sports Band still shows as processing. At least I can play with the charger this weekend :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner