Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Yeah if you live on the east coast and haven't been charged yet I wouldn't worry. It'll probably happen today or tomorrow. I'm not giving up hope of getting it Friday until Saturday lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

I haven't seen many people on the west coast saying that they are getting theirs.... I have 42 SS BSB and 4/24 date but nothing...

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

Same for me.

Living in Greensboro. I think like others have said though it will probably come from Tennessee so that could happen over night.

omar06

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Yea 42mm ss milanese got charged and preparing for shipping on Monday. Still waiting for shipped status to change. I'm the west coast

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

They're going to send these out all at the same time I think. No one has had their status changed to 'on courier' yet.

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone's order status changed to "Shipped" yet? I'm guessing the watches will be 1 or 2 day shipping, so I was guessing that the status would change to "Shipped" today or tomorrow.

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm n la and ordered a 12:05 with a delivery date of 4/24-5/8 . Still haven't been charged and I'm stuck at processing

tonztime

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

I haven't seen many people on the west coast saying that they are getting theirs.... I have 42 SS BSB and 4/24 date but nothing...

Same here. I'm on the west coast and have the same 42 SS w/ BSB and 4/24 and haven't heard anything.

koolhand79

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

I'm n la and ordered a 12:05 with a delivery date of 4/24-5/8 . Still haven't been charged and I'm stuck at processing

I'm in the same boat. In LA Ordered at 12:04. 42mm Black Sport and no movement. Couple of buddies of mine also waiting as well.

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Just heard for the west coast orders, Tim Cook is going to deliver them to us in person and thank us for staying up so late to order their product :)

tonztime

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

Anyone close to Missouri with a status update... 42 SS black band... 04 min confirmation here... processing : (

I don't think I've seen anyone report a 42mm SS with the black sport band have a change in processing yet. I ordered the same and got in with a 12:03 email confirmation. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Hopefully an update goes out later this afternoon.

gadgetman#CB

Oct 9, 2008
Visit site

Update - my iPhone just chimed, the Apple Store app just changed the status of my extra charger to Shipped with a delivery date of 4/24. My SG Sport 42 still has no charge to my bank and no change from Processing, first wave order of the watch.

It would be a bummer to have an extra charger and no watch, but I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised later this evening.

#fingerscrossed