Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

mits_88

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Im the same as everyone else ordered 2 stainless steel sport band 42mm watch in seperate orders bot have 4/24-5/8 delivery window- called american express and they said apple has charged for one watch which was approved but they have not yet take the money- my status still shows processing for both watches but im hoping this will all change tomorrow. Im in the UK btw

jfattizzi

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Gotta believe if our dates say April 24 - May 8 and NO ONE has a date later than the 24th, that we will all soon get our status updated and confirmation email soon. I am sure its because they are going by model and the black on black model is the most popular. At least that is the story I am sticking with

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

All right, so there's at least one Canadian with a status change.

Good.

(I'm in Toronto, have a 42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop on pre-order. 24/4-8/5 ship date. No changes yet.)

I'll put my expectations at next week, and let Apple try to beat them. :)

EmEuS

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site

How can one tell?

I doubt you were the one individual on planet earth that got this email. Had it been legit I'm sure in this forum is not the only place we would have seen it. If I'm wrong, then shame on me for being a hater and enjoy your early shipment.

Historian31

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site

I ordered the SS 42mm with Milanese Loop at 2:05am on 4/10 and got delivery dates of 4/24-5/8. As of right now mine is still Processing! If it is like that tomorrow, I won't plan on being a prisoner in my own home to sign for something that's not coming Friday! Lol from Texas

kmerenda

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

I ordered the SS 42mm with Milanese Loop at 2:05am on 4/10 and got delivery dates of 4/24-5/8. As of right now mine is still Processing! If it is like that tomorrow, I won't plan on being a prisoner in my own home to sign for something that's not coming Friday! Lol from Texas

Same here, also in Texas. My sport watch is prepping for shipment, my charger shipped, but my steel with Milanese loop is still processing, as is my extra blue sport band. I even requested vacation time on Friday to be home and sign for it.

omar06

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

California i got 42mm ss w milanese band as of yesterday I was charged and mine is preparing for shipping

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site

I doubt you were the one individual on planet earth that got this email. Had it been legit I'm sure in this forum is not the only place we would have seen it. If I'm wrong, then shame on me for being a hater and enjoy your early shipment.

It's not my shipment , I noticed it here earlier on the forum.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

I've never ordered online from Apple before, always in-store. Does anyone know if these should ship with am or pm delivery, typically? I know we'll find out soon enough, just wondering what Apple has done in the past. Hoping am or at least early afternoon and not end of day.

kmerenda

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

I've never ordered online from Apple before, always in-store. Does anyone know if these should ship with am or pm delivery, typically? I know we'll find out soon enough, just wondering what Apple has done in the past. Hoping am or at least early afternoon and not end of day.

I always do my iPhone as online preorder from apple. My experience is that the delivery time is based on your delivery location. Businesses usually get it before homes, and the delivery person will show at about the same time he/she always arrives in your neighborhood. For me, it's afternoon/evening.

brengla

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site

Im the same as everyone else ordered 2 stainless steel sport band 42mm watch in seperate orders bot have 4/24-5/8 delivery window- called american express and they said apple has charged for one watch which was approved but they have not yet take the money- my status still shows processing for both watches but im hoping this will all change tomorrow. Im in the UK btw

I'm the same. Ordered two stainless steel sports bands (42mm and 38mm) and a pending transaction on American Express on the 42mm but nothing on the 38mm. Still marked as being processed. Hoping that changes tomorrow!

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site

WAHOOOOO!!! My card just got charged! My order status still says 'Processing', but it's a step in the right direction! :)

Laura

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop on pre-order. 24/4-8/5 ship date -mine is ready to Ship as of 1PM Calgary AB time

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW