Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Watch and extra charger prepping for shipment. Now I just hope the black band also preps since I'm really not too crazy about the white one.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

Hmm... seems like i'm in a boat to myself. Flipping roller coaster for sure.

First, card was DECLINED because Capital One thought it to be fraud.

Second, called Capital One and had it sorted out.

Third, reprocessed the payment via apple.com

Fourth, called Apple and asked if I would still receive it on time and she assured me I would because the payment went through.

Lastly, still says "processing items"

I believe, I was skipped BUT, I was charged. So hoping for the best.

For reference confirmation email at 3:03am with a est. date of 4/24-5/8
and Apple Watch Sport White Band 42mm

This is why I canceled my Capital One card years ago. I really like AMEX; they have been so good to me... Anyway, congratulations!

hawaiigti

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm curious, for the people that have had their status change to "prep for ship" did anyone receive an email from Apple with a shipment notification? Like, saying that it changed to prep for shipment?

I didn't.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Once a CC charge has gone through, the next thing you'll get is the email with a tracking number...

kaycey

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

This is exactly what happened to me:(!
I've received a text message from my bank saying that there was a fraudulent activity and therefore they declined the charge, ugh:(!
So, I've talked to my bank to straighten that out and went online to check my apple watch status and there was in red letters that I need to update my card and so I used another card thinking that this will help, but then this bank also reported fraudulent activity and declined the charge:(:(!
Finally, I was able to update my credit card again on my computer and Apple had sent me an email confirmation that my account was updated!
My status now says "preparing for shipment"

I've been an avid reader of this forum for a long time and I can't say enough about getting such quality info from so many of you..,thanks;)!!

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

My card was charged and my order status changed! My original delivery date said 4/24 - 5/8.