Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

mtlscream

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

I have the feeling tonight or tomorrow morning, our status will change to get ready... and shipping tomorrow night / Tuesday morning... for a perfect delivery on Friday :)

techstudent

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

Does anyone know how long the wait is between "preparing for shipment" and actually shipping? And when in that process do our cards get charged or debited for the watch? Thanks all! I'm glad I'm not the only one checking my watch status every hour at least.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

I'm also wondering if the processing is different depending on how close you are from the warehouse?

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Does anyone know how long the wait is between "preparing for shipment" and actually shipping? And when in that process do our cards get charged or debited for the watch? Thanks all! I'm glad I'm not the only one checking my watch status every hour at least.

Does yours say 'preparing to ship'? If so, you're the first I know.

Trexter15

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

I ordered two watches on the 10th. I ordered the 42mm stainless steel with link bracelet that says it'll deliver between May 13 - May 27. When inputting this one into deliveries app, it say's it'll deliver in 38 days by May 27. The other one I ordered was the 38mm Sport with white band and it says it'll deliver Apr 24 - May 8. In the deliveries app this one says unknown delivery date.....uhg!

Both of these are still in processing items. I find it funny that the one that is coming sooner says delivery date unknown though.

omar06

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

Yea and it will recognize it being an apple order. Really good app been using it for 2 years now

curtb

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site

I did a search for Apple and it comes up with a form where you put in your order number and email address.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

And for the black sports band that was supposed to be delivered between apr. 29 to may 12, it says delivery date, may 12

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Wow!! Are people really paying $5 to track a watch that hasn't even shipped yet?
Be patient. When it ships. You can track by UPS/Fedex for free.

curtb

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site

It just shows the info directly from Apple status page. If it ships earlier it will update.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

Yeah I think I'll wait a day or two to get my tracking number lol I'm anxious to get it but considering I'm fortunate enough to get to buy one I'll be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eriksuman

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

I ordered two watches on the 10th. I ordered the 42mm stainless steel with link bracelet that says it'll deliver between May 13 - May 27. When inputting this one into deliveries app, it say's it'll deliver in 38 days by May 27. The other one I ordered was the 38mm Sport with white band and it says it'll deliver Apr 24 - May 8. In the deliveries app this one says unknown delivery date.....uhg!

Both of these are still in processing items. I find it funny that the one that is coming sooner says delivery date unknown though.

Yeah I have the same thing. I got a 42 mm stainless steel with classic buckle and a sport band to go with it. The actual watch in the deliveries app says unknown delivery date but the band says delivered by may 12th.

Im assuming its just a bug with the app since all its doing is pulling data from the order status page lol it'll definitely update when it gets shipping info.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro