Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyone with a pre-order that was placed at least 3 hours after the system went live and theirs has either shipped and/or been delivered.

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
It looks like my credit union rejected payment on my 42mm SS BSB (order completed & 12:05 PDT on 4/10/15). They always do this, despite there being enough cash in my account. I'll have to call them in the morning. THERE IS FINALLY MOVEMENT😏🐌⏳📦⌚😀‼️

How did you find out they rejected the payment ?

Maya0724

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I feel as though I'm being discriminated against... is it because I ordered the black band?

Seriously though.. I wish they just charge my card already. I have never been so pressed to give away money lol. I want pending to turn into charged and shipped ... sigh

fftaz336

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I feel as though I'm being discriminated against... is it because I ordered the black band?

Seriously though.. I wish they just charge my card already. I have never been so pressed to give away money lol. I want pending to turn into charged and shipped ... sigh

Are you saying that your bank is showing as pending? How long has it been pending? Is your order processing or preparing to ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I've ordered a 42 Sport in Black, order went in XX 08 and had delivery date between 12 May and 26 May. No pending transactions in my bank and not a hint of movement on the order status. Anyone else in the UK received their watch yet? I kinda wish I had ordered white and got a black band afterwards!

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm 100% with you on that one! I can't help but wonder if I had got the white band would it have shipped. I ordered at 12:03 and still nothing not even a charge

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
And it shipped.

38mm Sport, white sport band, 23 hours from order submission to email with tracking number (Toronto, Canada).

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

KAWZ

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Just so you guys get an idea of where orders are now:

April 10th at 12:04 AM PDT (looked at time on my phone) I pre-ordered the 42mm Stainless Steel Apple Watch with the black sports band.

I used my saved billing info within the app to make my purchase, "Apple Pay" perhaps lol. I submitted my order and took a screenshot as the pinwheel was spinning, it was 12:04 AM PDT. The app confirmed and presented me with my order number at 12:04 AM PDT as well but I didn't screenshot it fast enough to capture that time because Apple sent me the "Your order is being processed" email (G-Mail) at 12:04:57 AM PDT and I was too busy reading it lol. The time stamps were pretty accurate in my case.

BTW; I received the "We're working on your order" email April 22, at 8:07:36 PM PDT. I was also in the processing limbo. My card was charged April 27, at 10:58:16 PM PDT. It shipped April 28, at 9:12:28 AM PDT. It will be delivered April 29th via UPS. I received my tracking number but it doesn't work just yet. I'm in Los Angeles.

jeffwarnick

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations, Canada. I ordered a 38mm white sport for my wife on the 24th, and it's still in Processing. These seem to be moving faster in Canada for some reason.

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Just so you guys get an idea of where orders are now:

April 10th at 12:04 AM PDT (looked at time on my phone) I pre-ordered the 42mm Stainless Steel Apple Watch with the black sports band.

I used my saved billing info within the app to make my purchase, "Apple Pay" perhaps lol. I submitted my order and took a screenshot as the pinwheel was spinning, it was 12:04 AM PDT. The app confirmed and presented me with my order number at 12:04 AM PDT as well but I didn't screenshot it fast enough to capture that time because Apple sent me the "Your order is being processed" email (G-Mail) at 12:04:57 AM PDT and I was too busy reading it lol. The time stamps were pretty accurate in my case.

BTW; I received the "We're working on your order" email April 22, at 8:07:36 PM PDT. I was also in the processing limbo. My card was charged April 27, at 10:58:16 PM PDT. It shipped April 28, at 9:12:28 AM PDT. It will be delivered April 29th via UPS. I received my tracking number but it doesn't work just yet. I'm in Los Angeles.

congrats! i hope I'm next. Im in Los angeles as well

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
This is posted on another site and people are saying it's pretty much on the money when comparing it to their SS BSB orders:

+3-4 minutes Monday
Tuesday delivery

+4-5 minutes Tuesday
Wendsday delivery

+5 minutes Wendsday
Thursday delivery

+5-6 minutes Thursday
Friday Delivery

+6 minutes Friday
Monday delivery
Originally Posted by maxprice

That's looking pretty accurate at this point.... It's frustrating though, because so many of the other models are getting greatly improved delivery forecasts, but or model seems to be moving exactly on pace with the 4/24-5/8 estimate we were given on launch day. I think we all just assumed that apple was under promising and would come through for us.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner