Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
My wife finally caved after seeing my watch. I just ordered her a 38mm silver sport with the blue band. Here is to hoping the June shipping date moves up! The way I understand it, the small blue sport is less popular, right? Has anyone had any experience with those being bumped up?

I don't know about the blue one, but my 42 mm silver aluminium with white band got bumped up and I have received it yesterday. I pre-ordered the watch on April 10 at about 6 AM Central Time and the estimated delivery date was June. But I ended up getting it on launch date.

Hope this helps.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Finally ordered my 42 mm ss watch with white sport band but also order a pink band a the ripely looking navy band. I really wanted the navy modern buckle but thought the 38 mm was too small. Ship date is listed as June and I also ordered my mom a 38 mm black classic buckle and her ship date is 4-6 weeks.

This is going to be painful wait. I remember how antsy I was waiting for my gold iPhone 5s. I waited over a month and ended up canceling the order and getting it in store.

Unfortunately not an option with the watch. I didn't realize in store purchase wasn't an option.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice