Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Same boat.

Apple Watch Sport 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band ordered at 3:02 AM. Processing items, no email that Apple is "Working on your order". Pretty damn frustrating.....

Remember, UPS can still deliver it tomorrow. Only 13 days until they're late.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

My 38mm space gray/black sport band ordered at 3:02 a.m. is still processing. Pretty annoyed.

I'm sorry to hear that. This is another reason I didn't order the Space Grey; I was pretty sure it was going to be way poplar.

mopage19

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

I guess my thought was that Apple would know this would be very popular so they would have plenty so they could meet the demand and deliver on launch day.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Ok, looks like I was watching the wrong UPS jet all night. It landed at 5:20 but I just noticed my watch was scanned in Sylmar about 20 minutes before that. Should be hitting Ventura soon and getting loaded on a delivery van!

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

I'm happy to hear that. . . . This is going to be a great Friday for some. I just wish everyone with a 4/24 - 5/8 shipping date would be getting the watch today, too. :concern:

ssr0822

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

Ordered SS BSB, receipt email 3:04 AM eastern. Still processing, whats the over under on Saturday delivery? Last time I wake up at 2:00 AM to preorder.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Yay! Still setting it up but it feels awesome and I'm in love with the Milanese band.

IMG_1554_zps2b7b7638.jpg

Good luck everybody! I hope everyone gets theirs today that's in the initial window. It would be a great surprise for those few still stuck in processing.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

It says my watch is in Bristol,va. A hour away! Finally out for delivery! What's crazy is they shipped it from PA instead of Tennessee and on top of that it went to Tennessee then Kentucky then back to Knoxville then to Bristol. Haha as long as I get it I don't care. I've had horrid experiences with ups. I had a game get lost for a month one time because my dads friend works for ups and he trusted another guy to take it to me personally luckily he delivered it hisself a month later on my bday. Another time I ordered my 6plus and ups said it got lost before it reached my area and I called and threw a fit. It "magically " arrived the next day at 10am and ups doesn't even come to my house till 7pm. Luckily my dads friend is bringing my watch to him as soon as he gets it.

kraftd86

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site

Mine just went out from Bristol as well... Got antsy for a bit because it was just sitting in Bristol, and the expected delivery date disappeared.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

It says my watch is in Bristol,va. A hour away! Finally out for delivery! What's crazy is they shipped it from PA instead of Tennessee and on top of that it went to Tennessee then Kentucky then back to Knoxville then to Bristol. Haha as long as I get it I don't care. I've had horrid experiences with ups. I had a game get lost for a month one time because my dads friend works for ups and he trusted another guy to take it to me personally luckily he delivered it hisself a month later on my bday. Another time I ordered my 6plus and ups said it got lost before it reached my area and I called and threw a fit. It "magically " arrived the next day at 10am and ups doesn't even come to my house till 7pm. Luckily my dads friend is bringing my watch to him as soon as he gets it.

Mine just went out from Bristol as well... Got antsy for a bit because it was just sitting in Bristol, and the expected delivery date disappeared.

Haha I know how it is! Where do you live man?

Bristol is a couple hours away from me too!

Very nice Jake can't wait to have mine in hand

Thank you, is yours out for delivery?

kraftd86

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site

Never mind I see now. Wow you live so close to me dude! I live in wise/Norton area!

Live in Bristol, Work in JC, and have my watch being delivered to Abingdon lol... Cheaper tax in VA. So refreshing UPS like crazy ready to make a mad dash to Abingdon to pick it up.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Got it. Mine was completely dead and now I have to charge it. I can't play with it yet.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

So I'm confused. If ur not at home, will UPS leave it?? I have the 44 sport model. I changed my settings to "leave at front door", is that all it takes?? I've had to go and pick up a package from ups before, and it is SUPER inconvenient!! I have a doctors appt today at 10, and won't be back till around noon......I'm afraid this will be the moment he drops it off here! Status says delivery by end of day.....I live in Dallas. Any suggestions??'n

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TimmyB20

You should have received an email from Apple where you can print out a form for you to sign off in advance. Leave the form at your door and UPS will just leave the package at your door. By the way, I seriously doubt the package will arrive before noon. Mine says by 3 PM, and I am in the DFW area as well. Good luck.

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

That's crazy so many from this area on here. I actually joined back in 2009 and found this forum by mistake and well now here I am. You got the watch that I wanted but I decided to go with the sport and get a Milanese later. The combination actually doesn't look bad. I didn't want SS for the fact it wouldn't match how my phone is and I know with how I wipe fingerprints from my phone I would do the same to it and it would kill me. Lol. Plus I didn't want to go all out on a first gen product. I'll let them fix the bugs and when they get it all figured out then I'll go all out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711