Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

tonztime

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Has anyone had a message like this? I haven't received a change in order status to preparing to ship but I got this on my 42mm SS black sport band.
Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 8.39.01 PM.png

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Also about the email, how personalized can it be given that we all got it at the same time? But the more important question, is did anyone who has "preparing for shipment" or later get the email?

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

Also about the email, how personalized can it be given that we all got it at the same time? But the more important question, is did anyone who has "preparing for shipment" or later get the email?

Well, no email for me, and I've been on Preparing for shipment since Monday. Still assuming no one here has moved from preparing to shipped, right?

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site

Preparing for shipment and no email here either. I think those who got it are still in processing status-wise...?

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

My thoughts on the email are this. I believe the people with the early 'preparing for shipment' status will get theirs on launch or Saturday. Those who changed a day or two later, may or may not get theirs the same days as well. I wouldn't think later than Tuesday considering the shipping Apple is using. For those with no change and a email, I believe they are backed up on getting those orders shipped. I also believe it is essentially based on popularity, band etc. I believe your watches are at the centers and will come by normal standard shipping sometime next week after the first initial batch, but no later. I can't imagine Apple would pay for a million watches with overnight delivery. I could be totally wrong but that's the only logical answer I can come up with. I believe they are trying to express to be patient that they are doing what they can to get through those backed orders.

forsurftoo

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site

order preparing for shipment and pending payment on charge card original 4/24 to 5/8 delivery

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

Yes, I am "preparing to ship" too. I was charged on Tuesday.

38 Milanese Loop and I am in Ohio. Ordered at 3:03 and received email at 3:04.

Still hoping to get it on Friday

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

The last sentence in that email is what I would focus on. It looks like they are trying to say that they are working on it and give them some time and they'll let you know the exact day you're going to get it. It basically keeps you from worrying since a lot of people are and I'm sure a lot of calls to Apple have been made.

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Also I know it's because people are worried that the ones with June dates are getting theirs before them. They want you to know your delivery range hasn't changed and you'll get it in that time frame. Sorry I didn't type this all in one message it would've been a Harry Potter book had it not spaced it out though lol.

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Looks like it's time to put out the cheese plate again.

Would you have said that if your order status hadn't changed??

I'm just disappointed because there was nothing about two weeks after pre-order mentioned before I placed my order and for buying something close to $800, and ordering within the first few minutes and getting an 4/24 email, yes I'm disappointed and want to rant a little..... Sorry if that offends.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Why are we so discouraged by the email? I see it, at worst, as a ploy by Apple merely trying to calm us down. But more realistically, I think it's just a formality. I don't think we should get too worried about it.

Because people are seriously so far beyond the idea of patience that it is literally eating at them with each second that passes.

It's really quite pitiful. I mean there's excitement, and then there's obsession. Some of these posts in here are border line mental.

anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone who ordered a 42mm SG Sport @ 3:03 been charged yet using  Pay via the  Store App on the East Coast?
I didnt use Apple Pay, but I didnt get charged yet!! Im on the east coast still waiting and submitted the order in at :03 and got the cofirmation at :04

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro