Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

I guess im in this batch but I Hate to hear early next week! I want my hands on it FRIDAY to enjoy the entire weekend with it!

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

I called apple yesterday, and told him I had a 3:03 time. He said that it should be one of the next batch of charges. Also that it should arrive between Friday - early next week.

I guess im in this batch but I Hate to hear early next week! I want my hands on it FRIDAY to enjoy the entire weekend with it!

pilotpusher

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

I ordered a SG sport with black band in Toronto.. Still no joy on the order status front. Haven't been charged for it yet either. This is giving me anxiety.

jfattizzi

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

I ordered an extra charger the other day and it just went to prepared for shipment this morning. Maybe they are getting to the east coast people today!

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

How many east coasters ordered accessories and when did the status change for those. You could be right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mopage19

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

I haven't heard of a single Space Gray aluminum watch switching to Preparing for Shipment yet.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

My extra charger switched to preparing to ship on Monday and shipped yesterday. I'm in he Boston area. Expecting the watch to switch from prepping to shipping today. Still waiting on the extra band to move from processing though.
On another note, stopped by my local Apple Store yesterday and one of the employees said they should have most of the bands and chargers available for sale on Friday. Hoping that's true

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

How many east coasters ordered accessories and when did the status change for those. You could be right.

I ordered an extra cable and I'm east coast. I received a shipment notification and tracking number yesterday. Cable will be here tomorrow from PA.

mis204

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

I ordered an extra cable and I'm east coast. I received a shipment notification and tracking number yesterday. Cable will be here tomorrow from PA.

My extra cable is being delivered in NJ today...just wish I knew whether I was getting my watch on time or not...

tonztime

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

My extra cable is being delivered in NJ today...just wish I knew whether I was getting my watch on time or not...

Exactly! Mine is being delivered today as well but no word on my 42mm SS black sports band. At least I'll be ready to charge the thing if/when it comes in!

gadgetman#CB

Oct 9, 2008
Visit site

I think its pretty funny (and somewhat sad) that some of the peeps here are actually angry!

We're ALL eager to get our watches, but in all reality the only thing wrong here is your own personal expectations.

Nobody was ever promised delivery prior to the 4/24-5/8 window. Today is 4/22. If you do not have your watch in hand by 5/8, then Apple has not met the expectations they set. ANYTHING other than that is on you.

At this point, plan on your watch being delivered on 5/8.

That way, if it comes earlier than that, it will be a happy surprise.

MightyHollywood

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

I think its pretty funny (and somewhat sad) that some of the peeps here are actually angry!

We're ALL eager to get our watches, but in all reality the only thing wrong here is your own personal expectations.

Nobody was ever promised delivery prior to the 4/24-5/8 window. Today is 4/22. If you do not have your watch in hand by 5/8, then Apple has not met the expectations they set. ANYTHING other than that is on you.

At this point, plan on your watch being delivered on 5/8.

That way, if it comes earlier than that, it will be a happy surprise.

Totally agree with that.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

Well, I think the frustration is due to expectations Apple set about being able to have the watch in hand on launch day. A 2 week delivery window is not reasonable when they set expectations for the 24th. Apple pretty much admitted they screwed up so at this point it is what it is, but it's still annoying to not know when you'll be receiving the watch if you ordered in the initial batch.
Having said that no one has anything to be angry about yet since deliveries won't start in most cases until the end of today.

gadgetman#CB

Oct 9, 2008
Visit site

Hi Suggs, no disrespect indented, but Apple did not set the expectation to the specific date of 4/24. Everyone in the first wave (myself included) has a range of 4/24-5/8.

Sure, this is different from Apple's usually way of ordering, but the fact that they gave a range of dates this time means they specifically set the expectation to not be one specific date.

That being said, I took Friday off and I'm still checking my bank every few hours; but I'm hopeful, not angry :)

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

Well, I think the frustration is due to expectations Apple set about being able to have the watch in hand on launch day. A 2 week delivery window is not reasonable when they set expectations for the 24th. Apple pretty much admitted they screwed up so at this point it is what it is, but it's still annoying to not know when you'll be receiving the watch if you ordered in the initial batch.
Having said that no one has anything to be angry about yet since deliveries won't start in most cases until the end of today.

I understand where you are coming from. With this watch launch, Apple has not done what I consider to be a fantastic job, and I'm not just referring to delivery dates.

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site

This happen with the iPhone 6 launch , my status said preparing for shipment the whole time but I still got it day 1 and that's when it changed to shipped idk it was weird.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Well, my charging cable shipped last night and FedEx says it will deliver today. So obviously they are shipping from very close so still plenty of time for my watch to ship for Friday.

Merlady

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site

Preparing for shipment and my credit card was processed last night. 38 mm stainless Milanese loop.

AMGBenz1

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site

I think I may have worn through my glass screen protector where the refresh button is. Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices