Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

mis204

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

still nothing for my 42 SS black sport.... this is getting a little frustrating. I still am holding out hope, but i'm not so certain it will get here Friday.

Has anyone's order that was charged today been for the same model?

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Anyone here from Los Angeles?

Apparently the watch is going to be available at Maxfield (one of the retail stores listed as having it in store on launch day) on the 24th. The have all the models on their site, but not sure how many they'll have in stock.

I'm curious if they'll have the bands for sale. I ordered a black sports band, but it isn't shipping till May, so I might stop in or call & see.

I'm also going to check the apple store.

tonztime

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

still nothing for my 42 SS black sport.... this is getting a little frustrating. I still am holding out hope, but i'm not so certain it will get here Friday.

Has anyone's order that was charged today been for the same model?

I ordered the 42 SS black sport and no change yet and it was ordered at 12:03 PST.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Anyone here from Los Angeles?

Apparently the watch is going to be available at Maxfield (one of the retail stores listed as having it in store on launch day) on the 24th. The have all the models on their site, but not sure how many they'll have in stock.

I'm curious if they'll have the bands for sale. I ordered a black sports band, but it isn't shipping till May, so I might stop in or call & see.

I'm also going to check the apple store.

Huh? In stores? Need proof of that one.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Huh? In stores? Need proof of that one.

It's Maxfield LA. Here's their website, and if you click on the watch it brings up all the models.

Maxfield

While the edition watch is featured, but the site says there are a range of models, including the sport. I know apple said it would be avail in select boutiques & department stores as well.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

It's Maxfield LA. Here's their website, and if you click on the watch it brings up all the models.

Maxfield

While the edition watch is featured, but the site says there are a range of models, including the sport. I know apple said it would be avail in select boutiques & department stores as well.

Really? News to me. I heard only online sales. Interesting.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Really? News to me. I heard only online sales. Interesting.

There are a few more department stores in London, Paris, Tokyo, etc. that will have it on launch day.

I'm just hoping to pick up a band before the May shipping date.

pack3rback3r

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

38mm SS BSB... Still nothing. Appears that it's the ones that ordered the BSB have not seen any movement on their orders. Crossing fingers tomorrow will be the day...

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Anyone order the 42 mm Apple Watch space black stainless steel? I put in my order at 3:05 AM EDT nothing yet. No charge on cc either. I am located in the Poconos PA

greatshu

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Looks like my shipping label got generated with two day air in Tennessee.

You can do reference check with your phone number you placed order with...

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR