Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 26 of 234 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 626 to 650 of 5826
Like Tree2516Likes
  1. #626  
    Steven McCrorey's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    8 Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by zsmithwx View Post
    I called apple yesterday, and told him I had a 3:03 time. He said that it should be one of the next batch of charges. Also that it should arrive between Friday - early next week.
    I guess im in this batch but I Hate to hear early next week! I want my hands on it FRIDAY to enjoy the entire weekend with it!
    ozzee109 likes this.
  2. #627  
    zsmithwx's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    44 Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven McCrorey View Post
    I guess im in this batch but I Hate to hear early next week! I want my hands on it FRIDAY to enjoy the entire weekend with it!
    Same I really want it Friday. Lol
    ozzee109 likes this.
  3. #628  
    pilotpusher's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    7 Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    I ordered a SG sport with black band in Toronto.. Still no joy on the order status front. Haven't been charged for it yet either. This is giving me anxiety.
  4. #629  
    jfattizzi's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    25 Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    I ordered an extra charger the other day and it just went to prepared for shipment this morning. Maybe they are getting to the east coast people today!
  5. #630  
    Jtshurtleff's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    363 Posts
    Global Posts
    830 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    How many east coasters ordered accessories and when did the status change for those. You could be right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. #631  
    mopage19's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    36 Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    I haven't heard of a single Space Gray aluminum watch switching to Preparing for Shipment yet.
  7. #632  
    Suggs68's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    149 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    My extra charger switched to preparing to ship on Monday and shipped yesterday. I'm in he Boston area. Expecting the watch to switch from prepping to shipping today. Still waiting on the extra band to move from processing though.
    On another note, stopped by my local Apple Store yesterday and one of the employees said they should have most of the bands and chargers available for sale on Friday. Hoping that's true
  8. #633  
    07GD SFD's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    198 Posts
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtshurtleff View Post
    How many east coasters ordered accessories and when did the status change for those. You could be right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I ordered an extra cable and I'm east coast. I received a shipment notification and tracking number yesterday. Cable will be here tomorrow from PA.
  9. #634  
    mis204's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by 07GD SFD View Post
    I ordered an extra cable and I'm east coast. I received a shipment notification and tracking number yesterday. Cable will be here tomorrow from PA.
    My extra cable is being delivered in NJ today...just wish I knew whether I was getting my watch on time or not...
  10. #635  
    tonztime's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by mis204 View Post
    My extra cable is being delivered in NJ today...just wish I knew whether I was getting my watch on time or not...
    Exactly! Mine is being delivered today as well but no word on my 42mm SS black sports band. At least I'll be ready to charge the thing if/when it comes in!
  11. #636  
    gadgetman#CB's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    I think its pretty funny (and somewhat sad) that some of the peeps here are actually angry!

    We're ALL eager to get our watches, but in all reality the only thing wrong here is your own personal expectations.

    Nobody was ever promised delivery prior to the 4/24-5/8 window. Today is 4/22. If you do not have your watch in hand by 5/8, then Apple has not met the expectations they set. ANYTHING other than that is on you.

    At this point, plan on your watch being delivered on 5/8.

    That way, if it comes earlier than that, it will be a happy surprise.
    sojurn and swarlos like this.
  12. #637  
    MightyHollywood's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    43 Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman#CB View Post
    I think its pretty funny (and somewhat sad) that some of the peeps here are actually angry!

    We're ALL eager to get our watches, but in all reality the only thing wrong here is your own personal expectations.

    Nobody was ever promised delivery prior to the 4/24-5/8 window. Today is 4/22. If you do not have your watch in hand by 5/8, then Apple has not met the expectations they set. ANYTHING other than that is on you.

    At this point, plan on your watch being delivered on 5/8.

    That way, if it comes earlier than that, it will be a happy surprise.
    Totally agree with that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    gadgetman#CB likes this.
  13. #638  
    Suggs68's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    149 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Well, I think the frustration is due to expectations Apple set about being able to have the watch in hand on launch day. A 2 week delivery window is not reasonable when they set expectations for the 24th. Apple pretty much admitted they screwed up so at this point it is what it is, but it's still annoying to not know when you'll be receiving the watch if you ordered in the initial batch.
    Having said that no one has anything to be angry about yet since deliveries won't start in most cases until the end of today.
    ozzee109 likes this.
  14. #639  
    gadgetman#CB's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Hi Suggs, no disrespect indented, but Apple did not set the expectation to the specific date of 4/24. Everyone in the first wave (myself included) has a range of 4/24-5/8.

    Sure, this is different from Apple's usually way of ordering, but the fact that they gave a range of dates this time means they specifically set the expectation to not be one specific date.

    That being said, I took Friday off and I'm still checking my bank every few hours; but I'm hopeful, not angry :-)
  15. #640  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs68 View Post
    Well, I think the frustration is due to expectations Apple set about being able to have the watch in hand on launch day. A 2 week delivery window is not reasonable when they set expectations for the 24th. Apple pretty much admitted they screwed up so at this point it is what it is, but it's still annoying to not know when you'll be receiving the watch if you ordered in the initial batch.
    Having said that no one has anything to be angry about yet since deliveries won't start in most cases until the end of today.
    I understand where you are coming from. With this watch launch, Apple has not done what I consider to be a fantastic job, and I'm not just referring to delivery dates.
  16. #641  
    kikazz69's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    139 Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    This happen with the iPhone 6 launch , my status said preparing for shipment the whole time but I still got it day 1 and that's when it changed to shipped idk it was weird.
    Bigeric23 and ozzee109 like this.
  17. #642  
    Quackinup's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    271 Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Well, my charging cable shipped last night and FedEx says it will deliver today. So obviously they are shipping from very close so still plenty of time for my watch to ship for Friday.
  18. #643  
    Merlady's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    36 Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Preparing for shipment and my credit card was processed last night. 38 mm stainless Milanese loop.
    dianahk likes this.
  19. #644  
    AMGBenz1's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    I think I may have worn through my glass screen protector where the refresh button is. Lol
    Bigeric23 likes this.
  20. #645  

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman#CB View Post
    Hi Suggs, no disrespect indented, but Apple did not set the expectation to the specific date of 4/24. Everyone in the first wave (myself included) has a range of 4/24-5/8.

    Sure, this is different from Apple's usually way of ordering, but the fact that they gave a range of dates this time means they specifically set the expectation to not be one specific date.

    That being said, I took Friday off and I'm still checking my bank every few hours; but I'm hopeful, not angry :-)
    So Ill just speak for myself. If I wake up at 3am in the east (actually 2:45) to order a product so that I will have it on launch day- I really expect to have it on launch day- Apple has previously set this expectation for past launches. I understand being bummed and disappointed- Would I be angry- probably not but I am a firm believer in not telling people how to feel... Again just my opinion
  21. #646  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackinup View Post
    Well, my charging cable shipped last night and FedEx says it will deliver today. So obviously they are shipping from very close so still plenty of time for my watch to ship for Friday.
    Now that is what I call a positive attitude.
    zsmithwx likes this.
  22. #647  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    So Ill just speak for myself. If I wake up at 3am in the east (actually 2:45) to order a product so that I will have it on launch day- I really expect to have it on launch day- Apple has previously set this expectation for past launches. I understand being bummed and disappointed- Would I be angry- probably not but I am a firm believer in not telling people how to feel... Again just my opinion
    Nicely put, Sir. . . . Very nicely put.
  23. #648  
    warpig's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    5 Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    My order status says "Preparing for Shipment"
    I placed my order 12:01 am 4/10/15
    dianahk likes this.
  24. #649  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Congratulations! You'll have your Apple Watch in no time. . . . Get it, time?
    dianahk likes this.
  25. #650  
    golfgal's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

    Well, I, too, was up on April 10th at 2:45 A.M., awaiting the Apple online store to go live. That didn't happen until around 3:10 or later, and so I was already behind the 8-ball. When I put my 38mm SS with Milanese loop in my cart, it said it would deliver April 24-May 8. When I got my order confirmation email at 3:19, it said it would deliver May 13-27. Sigh. I also ordered a small black sports band, and that has a delivery date of April 29-May 8. Both are still in the "processing" status. Just an overall disappointing ordering experience. Should have used the app to order. Live and learn! I am hoping that the watch will deliver earlier than promised.
    Les74 likes this.
Page 26 of 234 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Apple watch is covered by warranty
    By miketko in forum Apple Watch
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 01:10 PM
  2. Apple Watch and durability: How tough are Apple's screens?
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 11:30 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 11:12 AM
  4. Apple Watch RPG Runeblade developed by ex-Remedy and Rovio team members
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 11:12 AM
  5. How to force quit apps on the Apple Watch
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 10:51 AM

Posting Permissions