Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

townsdan

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey townsman, sometimes if not most UPS will not leave an Apple product on door step even with sign. They didn't leave my iPad Air 2 (128GB) and I left sign with signature and saying 'please' on note, lol with being in good neighborhood (I waited next day). You should call UPS to make sure. Or come up sick and have to stay home, lol.

Bro, I have a lunch MEETING and then I'm right back home for some APPLE SWEETNESS.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
lol come on down!! I was really surprised when you were still processing, I really though you were going to get it at the same time like me. I guess those few seconds count! But again you cannot be too far behind, the next shipment of SBSS has to be for you!

Isn't Ontario CA where the CA planes land?

Also, my BSB is coming tomorrow too lol I hope its only one driver haha

Not for sure. WTH is you watch in Cali? Lol. But who cares as long as your tracking says tomorrow you are All Good!!! Man I'm excited for you. I know I won't be able to sleep and will take a vacation day.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Not for sure. WTH is you watch in Cali? Lol. But who cares as long as your tracking says tomorrow you are All Good!!! Man I'm excited for you. I know I won't be able to sleep and will take a vacation day.

Dude I have no idea. You'd think they would have shipped it to Kentucky. Oh well it does say tomorrow so in good. I'm just happy my day off worked out, it was so odd but it did.

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Anyone who's received their watch already... How long does it take to ship after preparing for shipment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Anyone who's received their watch already... How long does it take to ship after preparing for shipment?

I haven't gotten mine yet, but usually when it is prepared for shipping, it is to you by the next day. The exception to that is if it's on the weekend.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Congrats to all that received an updated status!!! At least your mind can be put at ease a little.

I'm still stuck at "delivers June, pick a date out the hat" status.

Ordered SBSS-SBLB @ 4/10 - 2:05AM CST.

rpol86 if you need help unboxing let me know and I will make a flight out, lol.

Weird how no other SBSS'er at :05 shipped out yet. I was expecting something last week.

So a non-update on mine. Still 'Processing' and 'June'. My wife was checking our credit card and misread the info and got me all excited since she thought our balance jumped. Just was the available credit. 0->60->0 in 3.7 seconds flat. We'll be the BSBand Of Brothers, @AppleWatchMIA. I got my 42mm BSB a week and a half ago.

oneforone

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Just got the prepared for shipment and credit card has been charged. How long do I have to get an update on shipping????
I am very excited now. it's getting close.
SG BSB
ordered 4/10/15 @ 6:50 am CST
PFS at 10:15 PM 5/26/15

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Just got the prepared for shipment and credit card has been charged. How long do I have to get an update on shipping????
I am very excited now. it's getting close.
SG BSB
ordered 4/10/15 @ 6:50 am CST
PFS at 10:15 PM 5/26/15

After PFS, it goes very fast. You should get a delivery date very soon.

pranav9

May 20, 2015
Visit site
It's wheresmywatch.com if u google it's on the 3rd page.. Just a bit of advice don't enter ur actual email most likely this website is one of those email scavenging sites... Make up any email and it it will give u a date .. But don't take the date seriously mine has been wrong every single time... It was suppose to come today now it changed to Friday after saying it would arrive this past Friday

For me it was completely accurate it said 25th and the watch shipped 25th night

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I really don't get these travels of my Apple Watch. Comes from Ontario, CA now its in Louisville, KY Why not just ship it to KY to begin with to come to PA lol

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Going out of town next week... Hoping I receive my watch before the june 4 - 8 estimate. It's preparing for shipment, where'smywatch estimate is saturday

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
My status went from June 3-5 to 4-8 but says not eligible for cancel or refund. Does that mean they've charged my card and the watch should be here sooner than said time?

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone comment on how accurate wheresmywatch is? Ordered a SGS BSB 42 on April 13 with expected delivery around June 22 and it is saying I will get it May 30. Seems improbable to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox