Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
So, I'm officially coming out of "lurker" status to congratulate you on your PFS! I'm a XX:10 SBSS-SBLB, still sitting in "June" processing.

My story is mildly interesting, in that I ordered my wife's first (38mm SS Soft Pink Modern Buckle at XX:08) and she just got it yesterday. I also ordered a PSB and BSB and we got those within the last week here, after having to get them redirected due to the local shipping company's fail (NEVER use OnTrac...who can't deliver to a gated community?!). Anyhow, so unlike AppleWatchMIA, I didn't get to talk to the Apple Ninja, but I did get a decent $X off a purchase of $X or more coupon for the trouble.

That being said, hoping that AppleWatchMIA's story of suspense and subterfuge comes true and the rest of us end up getting our SBSS-SBLB in the next week or two here. You know, once they're done mining them from the moon.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I just got authorized on my card for Apple Care, I wish the damn watch would charge. Hopefully its to follow or its just ""another"" authorization check. This make authorization number 5 for checking, just ship my watch already Apple.

Last edited:

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
So, I'm officially coming out of "lurker" status to congratulate you on your PFS! I'm a XX:10 SBSS-SBLB, still sitting in "June" processing.

My story is mildly interesting, in that I ordered my wife's first (38mm SS Soft Pink Modern Buckle at XX:08) and she just got it yesterday. I also ordered a PSB and BSB and we got those within the last week here, after having to get them redirected due to the local shipping company's fail (NEVER use OnTrac...who can't deliver to a gated community?!). Anyhow, so unlike AppleWatchMIA, I didn't get to talk to the Apple Ninja, but I did get a decent $X off a purchase of $X or more coupon for the trouble.

That being said, hoping that AppleWatchMIA's story of suspense and subterfuge comes true and the rest of us end up getting our SBSS-SBLB in the next week or two here. You know, once they're done mining them from the moon.

@nickpthemft did you order 42MM SBSS-SBLB? Also not an story, I'm telling you guys exactly what happened and was said. Because I know we all want to know whats going on and be in the loop. And hopefully the Apple Ninja is correct about us getting our SBSS-SBLB before June.

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I bid on a BNIB 42mm Sport on Ebay this morning. Ends tonight and they are a state away. If that pans out I am debating on canceling my Apple order or getting it and trying to sell it before returning it . I guess I have 14 days to try and unload it if doesnt sell.

I just really want the watch now and am tired of waiting :) On the Apple site now they are 4-6 weeks, but I am still listed as 5-7 weeks. I hope that gets updated soon.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
You waited out this long, might as well hold on a bit longer :)

I bid on a BNIB 42mm Sport on Ebay this morning. Ends tonight and they are a state away. If that pans out I am debating on canceling my Apple order or getting it and trying to sell it before returning it . I guess I have 14 days to try and unload it if doesnt sell.

I just really want the watch now and am tired of waiting :) On the Apple site now they are 4-6 weeks, but I am still listed as 5-7 weeks. I hope that gets updated soon.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
@nickpthemft did you order 42MM SBSS-SBLB? Also not an story, I'm telling you guys exactly what happened and was said. Because I know we all want to know whats going on and be in the loop. And hopefully the Apple Ninja is correct about us getting our SBSS-SBLB before June.

Oh yep, I did forget that. 42mm SBSS-SBLB for sure. And yeah, it is a story. A true story including actual events. With proof! In the form of an Apple TV! And that's the best kind of proof. Well, almost the best kind of proof. The best kind would have been a 5K Retina iMac, but they'd have had to accidentally shipped your wife to Chicago instead of just her sport band.

Kudos on getting us the inside scoop, btw.