Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Apple employees, Cook also announced major Apple Watch discounts for all employees: 50% off the aluminum sport and stainless steel models and $550 off of the gold Edition variations.

Source: 9to5mac (Tim Cook: Apple employees will get 50% off Apple Watch, 1000+ apps submitted | 9to5Mac)

50% off for employees that can only tell us the status of our watches by reading our order status page, lol. Apple employees will probably buy two SBSS-SBLB and put them on e-Bay and make a huge profit, meanwhile we wait to Thanksgiving to receive ours.

Probably be like the preorder a limit of one and personal use only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Regarding the Apple Watch, Cook began by telling the employees that “the Watch could not be going better, we’re working really hard on making more.” Cook joked that Apple wishes it had more operations staff and engineers to make the launch go even smoother, according to the sources. Notably, Cook promised that Apple Stores will begin carrying Apple Watch stock “by June.” This indicates that comments from Angela Ahrendts in April are still on track. For the first time, Cook also confirmed that the upcoming June in-store launch will include the company’s stores in China.

Source: 9to5mac (Tim Cook: Apple Watch in stores ?by June?, in talks for Apple Pay in China | 9to5Mac)

---------

Raise your hand if you will be p'ed that your watch still haven't shipped and you can possibly pick one up in 11 days. Total BS. Finish making your preorders Apple for the people who ordered on 4/10!!!!! Before making stock for stores.

Apple employees, Cook also announced major Apple Watch discounts for all employees: 50% off the aluminum sport and stainless steel models and $550 off of the gold Edition variations.

Source: 9to5mac (Tim Cook: Apple employees will get 50% off Apple Watch, 1000+ apps submitted | 9to5Mac)

50% off for employees that can only tell us the status of our watches by reading our order status page, lol. Apple employees will probably buy two SBSS-SBLB and put them on e-Bay and make a huge profit, meanwhile we wait to Thanksgiving to receive ours.

I don't think that they will have our configuration because even at the try ons most apple stores did not have SBSS it will be a while before they have them in stock.

Also I think the employees are limited to 1 watch for the 50% I remember reading that somewhere

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I don't think that they will have our configuration because even at the try ons most apple stores did not have SBSS it will be a while before they have them in stock.

Also I think the employees are limited to 1 watch for the 50% I remember reading that somewhere

Oh ok. That makes sense, but I know some Apple employee will just wait for the SBSS-SBLB and make a profit of it, lol.

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
They will have mostly 38mm sport models in the second week of June in stores. The popular models will be available at the beginning of July or maybe before. For the discount, it is only limited to 1 per employee, they have to pre-ordered them same as everyone else and have 90 days to do it.

h2o aviators

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Whew....that was close!!! I woke up this morning and checked my status and.....whew, it didn't change. I was worried I might see something different....ugh!

Just ship my SBSS-SBLB

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Apple (they wouldn't tell me what department, i guess classified).
So the Mysterious Apple Secret Agent was trying to push my order to May, it would load for
May and bounce back to June. He said normally under "special" conditions he can expedite
the order but he couldn't because it said the SBSS-SBLB quantity is 0 not in stock/back order.
And I mentioned to him about the white band being rerouted as I showed in this morning post (page 150).
So he is letting me choose $100-$200 Apple products and that he will call me back....so lets
see if Apple is true to there word. Now back to the topic at the hand, WTF, 0 in stock/back order for
the SBSS-SBLB. He mentioned those watches are in the June 1st-4th delivery date, but he said going off
trending it should be before....i doubt it. I will keep you guys posted if he actually calls back and I will ask him
again about the SBSS-SBLB watches again.

SBSS-SBLB Group:

rpol86
h20 aviators
VinnyF88
robertcribb
AppleWatchMIA

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Apple (they wouldn't tell me what department, i guess classified).
So the Mysterious Apple Secret Agent was trying to push my order to May, it would load for
May and bounce back to June. He said normally under "special" conditions he can expedite
the order but he couldn't because it said the SBSS-SBLB quantity is 0 not in stock/back order.
And I mentioned to him about the white band being rerouted as I showed in this morning post (page 150).
So he is letting me choose $100-$200 Apple products and that he will call me back....so lets
see if Apple is true to there word. Now back to the topic at the hand, WTF, 0 in stock/back order for
the SBSS-SBLB. He mentioned those watches are in the June 1st-4th delivery date, but he said going off
trending it should be before....i doubt it. I will keep you guys posted if he actually calls back and I will ask him
again about the SBSS-SBLB watches again.

SBSS-SBLB Group:

rpol86
h20 aviators
VinnyF88
robertcribb
AppleWatchMIA

How did you get to talk to someone at that level? Next time you talk to them put the word in for us!!

robertccribb

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
How did you get to talk to someone at that level? Next time you talk to them put the word in for us!!

I really wonder what's going to happen. I still have a shipment date from the 13-27. What are the chances they say sorry that item is back ordered we will not be able to fulfill the order as promised?? And it would be a real shame if I can just buy one in the store in the next few weeks.

I just want my  watch.... The wait.... The wait ....

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site

Dude I have no clue, I was talking with regular Apple Sales person, she said hold, and I was transfer to Apple rep on the dark side of the moon. I will be asking about the SBSS-SBLB again for all of us again, lol. I'm going to see if he can try to expedite again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro