Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Fingers crossed! It has to happen sometime... Just posted my SS BLL to ebay. I was SO tempted to keep until my SG BSB arrived.

You're talking about the sport gray I suppose? I'm waiting on my 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Space Black Link Bracelet ordered on 4/10 @ :05AM EDT

D4SSWME

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Yay

Our preorder may finally show up

SBSS-SBLB

Wow I have never seen so many planes on the weekend it shows 6, possibly 7 tonight to early morning! There's a big chance we see movement. The most I've seen on a weekend is 3-4. This is promising guys. Maybe it's true that production is up and running and they're catching up!

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
You're talking about the sport gray I suppose? I'm waiting on my 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Space Black Link Bracelet ordered on 4/10 @ :05AM EDT

Yes, Space Gray. Your model is by far the BEST looking model of the lineup. I'm pretty active and needed my model to withstand the elements. Otherwise, I'd be waiting right along with you. It will be well worth the wait!

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
As everyday passes and I see my best friend who I work with everyday, the more I get jelly of his SS link bracelet.

I'm sitting here next to my fianc? who's happily wearing the 38 space gray black sport band... watching her with envy. We have a geek-out agreement in place stipulating no showing off or discussion of the coolness and awesome features until we can enjoy together..

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm sitting here next to my fianc? who's happily wearing the 38 space gray black sport band... watching her with envy. We have a geek-out agreement in place stipulating no showing off or discussion of the coolness and awesome features until we can enjoy together..

Lmao that's awesome. My fianc? actually told me not to get her one. But I still might because I know she's a enjoy it and use it for when we hit the gym. She has a Fitbit, actually we both do, but we both hate it and love it so I can't wait to throw this thing out. I'm sure she's love to also haha

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Lmao that's awesome. My fianc? actually told me not to get her one. But I still might because I know she's a enjoy it and use it for when we hit the gym. She has a Fitbit, actually we both do, but we both hate it and love it so I can't wait to throw this thing out. I'm sure she's love to also haha

She'll want one after she sees yours... We had Fitbits too, which we almost completely hated. Mine self extracted due to the lame wristband and I lost it (hardly noticed it was missing). Dani runs with her Watch now and says it's great for fitness, although I have to hard details due to the geek-out agreement... The fitness features are one of the main reasons I am excited about the Watch. Please let my Watch be one one of those planes!

I just checked the FlightAware tracker and that is the most planes I've seen so far!!! What is that mini-plane north of all the others? Maybe a special plan just for the rare and coveted 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Space Black Link Bracelet?

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
She'll want one after she sees yours... We had Fitbits too, which we almost completely hated. Mine self extracted due to the lame wristband and I lost it (hardly noticed it was missing). Dani runs with her Watch now and says it's great for fitness, although I have to hard details due to the geek-out agreement... The fitness features are one of the main reasons I am excited about the Watch. Please let my Watch be one one of those planes!

I just checked the FlightAware tracker and that is the most planes I've seen so far!!! What is that mini-plane north of all the others? Maybe a special plan just for the rare and coveted 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Space Black Link Bracelet?

It is heading to anchorage, and likely contains watches. No idea why its smaller then the others on the map.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Haha hope so! That's why I said possibly 7 total. Not sure why it's just there but either way the most activity I have seen so far. I hope it will be a good day for our cc to get charged! If that's the case that means we will get our watches Monday which works out for me since I'm off. I just hope!

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Just came on the forum was trying to not check status and stay away I just can't lol.. But 6-7 planes cross my fingers that's some 42 SG BSB and some SB SS watches.. My girl has her 38 too it arrived Friday ahead of the May 29 ETA..

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Just came on the forum was trying to not check status and stay away I just can't lol.. But 6-7 planes cross my fingers that's some 42 SG BSB and some SB SS watches.. My girl has her 38 too it arrived Friday ahead of the May 29 ETA..

Tried that too but didn't work since I saw those planes too! Haha we've been here too long!

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Something interesting I just noticed, the planes travel a fixed loop. They start in Eastern Asia and fly to Anchorage. From Anchorage they fly to Louisville or California. From there they return to Anchorage and then back to Eastern Asia. There are about 14 planes that take 2 days to complete the loop. The reason that some of the planes don't appear (especially on the return trip) is because they are not carrying any Apple Watches.

A word of caution: as long as there is 1 Apple Watch on a plane, it is likely to appear. While it is more likely there is a whole bunch on each flight (I would like to believe this as well), keep in mind they we may be looking at, as few as 7 Watches making their way to the states tonight.

Reefrf

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand what's going on with my apple watch!! I ordered it on May13th. It stated a 5-6 week ship timeline and now it states a delivery date of June 22- June 29th. WHAT!!? How does that make sense? I could order the exact watch today & it delivers in the same week!
I've called apple for resolution. I'm awaiting another call back as they have escalated the issue. Anyone else have this similar issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh