Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Congrats!! I know u were waiting but I bet u will say it now that u have it that.. All that waiting and stressing was worth that shiny piece of hardware on ur wrist... I just hope u guys are still around when I get mine and post pics.. U guys are all like my new found apple fam!!!

I'll still be here and waiting.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Congrats!! I know u were waiting but I bet u will say it now that u have it that.. All that waiting and stressing was worth that shiny piece of hardware on ur wrist... I just hope u guys are still around when I get mine and post pics.. U guys are all like my new found apple fam!!!

I couldn't agree more lol

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone received their 42mm SGBB watch yet? It seems like the "floodgates" might have opened but not for that one. I'm waiting for the one I ordered at 3:18a EST on 4/10. Already received the wife's 38, but not the 42. Anyone else in the same boat?

jcour

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone received their 42mm SGBB watch yet? It seems like the "floodgates" might have opened but not for that one. I'm waiting for the one I ordered at 3:18a EST on 4/10. Already received the wife's 38, but not the 42. Anyone else in the same boat?

Yes I am in the same boat. My confirmation was relieved at xx:16 and I am still processing.

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

If you are referring to the Space Gray Sport Black Sport Band, they're are a bunch of us in that boat. I'm at x:13 and still in processing hell. X:11 is preparing for shipment.

civichx12

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I was at the x:11 order confirmation for the Space Grey Sport Black Sport Band and just got my shipped confirmation. It'll be here tomorrow 05/14!

Hopefully the X:13's will be within the next couple days!!

Good luck!

earthtrek

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
First day of the delivery window for my 42 mm Space Gray Sport and my status is still "Processing." Wonder if I'll see it before May 27? Congrats to everyone who has their Watch.