Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

r2rubio

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Guys, I have to say now that I tried my friend's SS silver link Apple Watch I can't wait even more now! The thing is really solid and the screen is very impressive. Its weighted perfectly and the Taptic Engine really feels like someone is tapping your wrist. Now if only Apple lets me have my SSSB :D

AppleInsider just posted an article stating that the space black Watches are beginning to ship. You may be getting a status change real soon. Hang in there!

AshleyBhagwanani

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I would pick the color you wanted originally. It's something that is going to be attached to you for at least a couple of years probably. You have waited this long after all. Probably you will get your watch right at the beginning of your 2 week window- that's what I've been seeing anyway.

Renaud Adorno

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm facing a tight schedule. Mine got "preparing for shipment" this morning (Sport 42mm Space Gray). However, delivery is in Florida and I'm abroad. My friend will only be able to pick it up for me by tomorrow afternoon, as he'll be flying to meet me tomorrow night.

Do you guys think that because the shipping address is in Florida, this could be too far for a next day delivery? Or it will happen regardless of the state?

robertccribb

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I have my fingers crossed that mine comes soon. Others who ordered the SG BSB at X:10 have either recieved their watch or shipping confirmation and I'm at X:13.

My 42 space black X:05 has not received my shipment confirmation !!! Come on!! Leave for LA Saturday what are the odds I get mine before I leave ??