Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
22 days have gone by and I still haven't received one update from Apple in regards to my pre-order!

You're not alone. It's frustrating to read that others have received their watch before you, even though your order was placed first (according to their post). That's the way it goes this time around though. Apple was less prepared for this launch than any other that I've experienced.

Higuma_JPN

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Update from Japan - not too useful for most of you :raised-eyebrow:

Ordered my 42mm Space Grey Sport at 5 minutes after pre-orders opened... Ensuing email confirmation stated 4 - 6 weeks with expected delivery May 11 - 22....

Received shipping confirmation April 28th - received watch April 30th... Happy camper... :)

Don't distress - there's hope for those who haven't gotten theirs yet - Apple is shipping earlier than expected...

Last edited:

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Nvm, I managed to speak to Apple and they confirmed its just the single watch that has been dispatched.

Nooooo

Ah well I did ask the question, why did the confirmation email also list the other watch and sport band as also dispatching with this shipment and he couldnt explain.

I said someone has screwed up big time with this product and the overall buying experience which is usually excellent when it comes to Apple products, why a company would spend an absolute fortune on high tech stores and then take them completely out of the loop is beyond me.

The obvious way to have done this was to have a pre order day then once they had received them all, then announce the launch date and gave people the choice, have them shipped out to arrive on launch day or instead collect from the store.

everyone would have been a happy chappy

They're struggling to get watches out to everyone who has pre-ordered in a timely fashion, if they were having to ship to stores all over the world too, there would be even less supply to meet the current demand.

jimkraz

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I got my DISPATCHED notice by e-mail this morning U.K., also got text message to say it was dispatched, delivery by 7th May though I would expect delivery by Tuesday as it was dispatched yesterday my UK Mail, 38mm Space Gray Sport with black strap

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I woke up to a notification via the UPS app of a departure scan from Charlotte, NC. Unfortunately, the UPS Customer Service Center is closed on the weekend so Monday's delivery is still in play.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I got to watch my Watch be delivered via UPS on my security camera while I'm out of the country. Painful but at least I'll have it on my wrist tonight!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the struggle has been meeting the demand for an unachievable launch date, they should have taken the pre orders, work out what was an achievable launch date due to the pre order demand, and then announced a launch date that meant you got it on that date.

For the most part, isn't that what they did?

Russ Seaman

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Finally got shipping notice on my 42 mm bsb.....with xx:08 email confirmation....recieved email of death....i will recieve it may 4...ironic its on star wars day....the ups my choice app allowed me to pick up at shipping facitlity so i wont have to wait for truck to arrive...good luck to all...may the 4th be with you!!!

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
This is certainly not one of Apple's stellar launches. However considering that there were millions of watches preordered among 38 different variations of watches, I think Apple is handling this pretty well. Perhaps they could of accepted preorders sooner, which would of allowed them more time to refine production to match popularity, but that would of meant that there would be more anxiety over when the watches were coming. In all honest the only thing that might of made this release better may of been to delay it for about a month so they could build a larger inventory before presales started.

Note: I am still anxiously awaiting my watch.

Agilities

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Finally got shipping notice on my 42 mm bsb.....with xx:08 email confirmation....recieved email of death....i will recieve it may 4...ironic its on star wars day....the ups my choice app allowed me to pick up at shipping facitlity so i wont have to wait for truck to arrive...good luck to all...may the 4th be with you!!!

Did you get the Stainless steel or the regular Space Gray ?

jbaile07

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I keep watching social media looking for some breaking story on a response from Tim Cook or someone. I would never had thought this to happen. There were two announcements that were months apart. Then a preorder and a launch. It sucks. Reading through your comments makes me feel not so alone in my distress.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro