Custom model Apple watches?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So there are those celebrities getting custom models/bands and even Tim Cook had one. Anyone think Apple will offer more bands in the future? Maybe more colors of gold for those big spenders?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Karl Largerfeld

d82a7814ecc0fcd4644cb820d0df6731.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
So these people can easily afford the gold watches and yet are given to them for free. And here we are poor little things that need to break the kids savings piggy bank to get the cheapest watch. Smh. Lol.
I'm jk about the piggy bank

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
So these people can easily afford the gold watches and yet are given to them for free. And here we are poor little things that need to break the kids savings piggy bank to get the cheapest watch. Smh. Lol.
I'm jk about the piggy bank

Isn't that how things always work smh The rich get richer and the poor pay for it lol

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Isn't that how things always work smh The rich get richer and the poor pay for it lol

Seriously. Beyonc? is in the ballpark of being a billionaire and she hasn't bought a car or a single piece of jewelry since she was 17 years old. Everything is given to her because every designer and brand in the world is dying to have her photographed with their product.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Seriously. Beyonc? is in the ballpark of being a billionaire and she hasn't bought a car or a single piece of jewelry since she was 17 years old. Everything is given to her because every designer and brand in the world is dying to have her photographed with their product.

Thats what happens when emphasis is put on those types of celebrities instead of ones who would and do more for people. They get the most attention so they are the ones getting all the freebies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2