Undecided on Buying? What's Keeping you from pulling the trigger?

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Are there folks out there that are still on the fence about the Apple Watch? What's keeping you from making the purchase?

For me, I think the device and concept is pretty cool and see the potential, however, it's still very new. I'm waiting for a few months to see how it's working after they've had it for sometime... not to mention any possible bugs ;)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Some people aren't sure if getting an Watch is practical for them or even worth the money on.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Money and the fact that I'm not an iphone owner. I LOVE the watch in concept. I just wish it supported Android and was about 100 dollars less than what it is.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Not undecided, just need a new laptop and ive decidec to go all in on Apple, so I'll be getting the new Macbook.

The watch for Christmas.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I think many people don't see the use of a smartwatch. I've always been an early adopter and wanting to learn new tech. So I got the original pebble (mainly because I wanted a golf gps app on my watch) but didn't fully see the benefits of it until I got it.
I think when more and more watches hit the mainstream. People will start to realize the benefits of it and more and more people will start buying them. The convenience of a smartwatch are incredible. And this is coming from a pebble experience. Can't imagine once I get the watch and start paying for my lunch and Starbucks. Open the hotel room. Check in at the airport. I can see myself only taking the phone out of my pocket to play games or read emails.

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I think when more and more watches hit the mainstream. People will start to realize the benefits of it and more and more people will start buying them.

Considering Apple's track record of their products hitting the mainstream, I'm sure the Apple watch will be what awakens the smart watch market.

Andrawer

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Need to charge daily and the rumors that Moto 360 might be released for iPhone kept me from preordering.

Then, ha, my older son, knowing my passion for gadgets , told me he'd disown me if I ordered one. Guess he hasn't bought into the concept.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
FYI Update:

I had the opportunity to show a few people at my office the Apple Watch yesterday (from the website). (Hey, it was Friday.) They all were really impressed with the looks, but the unanimous complaint was price.