Fitness, notifications, remotes etc why did you pre order
I'm curious why everyone decided to pre order the apple watch.
Do you want it for fitness, notifications, as a remote or do you just want to have the latest "cool" gadget.
Personally I've been using a pebble for over a year and I feel naked when I leave the house without it.
- 04-13-2015, 06:06 PM #2
- 04-13-2015, 09:57 PM #4
- 04-13-2015, 10:07 PM #5
Re: Fitness, notifications, remotes etc why did you pre order
So to answer the OP. I mainly wanted for notifications. I hated pulling out my phone when I get a text msg that just said OK and didn't really need my reply. Now I can see it on my Pebble. It's really convenient. The list of benefits goes on. And more and more smart watch naysayers will eventually see the benefits of a smart watch.
Another reason I want the watch is for golf GPS apps.
- By jean15paul in forum Apple WatchReplies: 24Last Post: 04-15-2015, 06:36 PM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 29Last Post: 04-14-2015, 09:13 PM
- By pkcable in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2015, 09:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2015, 06:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2015, 04:18 PM