- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Stainless Steel With a Sport Band
I'm really drawn to the the 42mm stainless steel Apple Watch with a white sport band, however what isn't clear to me is the "what's in the box" section, it simply states "strap"
What's strange is the size guide shows the same 140-210mm measurements as the sport which states includes both sizes.
I'm wondering if the stainless watch includes both strap sizes.
Feels strange that the Watch or edition wouldn't include 2 band sizes like the Sport. Has anybody experienced the same issue and found any concrete information. I'm sure it's just generic wording across the range but would love to get your thoughts.
- 04-13-2015, 04:13 PM #2iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
Re: Stainless Steel With a Sport Band
I ordered the 38mm Stainless Steel with white sports band and I tried it on after the fact, it's beautiful and comfortable. As for the band...there are three pieces; one that you will always use and the other two are just different sizes for the same side of the watch. There are not two complete bands.
- By MikeElmendorf in forum iOS 8Replies: 8Last Post: 10-12-2015, 11:23 PM
- By SeanHRCC in forum Apple WatchReplies: 14Last Post: 04-15-2015, 05:57 PM
- By jean15paul in forum Apple WatchReplies: 11Last Post: 04-15-2015, 09:46 AM
- By StaticFX in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2015, 02:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2015, 11:40 AM