Is the Apple Watch your next remote?
"Honey I lost the Apple TV remote again!!!!"
Ok for the past two months I have been using my iPad (or my Note 4) to control my Apple TV, because I can't find that pesky little remote. (at first I LOVED that it was so small and cool looking!) But won't it be nice to control the device from my watch? So far my favorite feature on both my Moto360 and my Pebble is the music controls. It's so cool and convenient to be able to change tracks, and adjust the volume right from my wrist while my phone is still in my pocket.
Well the Apple Watch is set to do all this also plus provide you remote access to Siri (to be fair my Moto360 has Google Now also). I think THIS is what will sell the watch. I believe THIS is the best feature set. What do you guys think?
Here's an iMore blog about it for more info.....
How Apple Watch will be your next remote control | iMore
- 04-13-2015, 10:09 AM #2
- 04-13-2015, 10:13 AM #3
- 04-13-2015, 10:20 AM #4
- By Illustrator Joe in forum iPhone 6Replies: 52Last Post: 06-11-2015, 02:04 AM
- By lv1 in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2015, 08:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2015, 10:11 AM
- By iEd in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2015, 09:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2015, 09:19 AM