Is the Watch really that expensive
I've seen a couple of threads about the cost of the Watch. When thinking about it if you smoke or drink those bottles of wine and cases of beer add up pretty quick. I have a co-worker whose wife spends $5-6 a day every single day at Starbucks. The Beats headphones whose function is just as headphones cost as much as the cheapest Watch.
I don't smoke or drink coffee or liquor. However I do collect comics. I have a few comics that each cost me more than the Watch that I ordered. I wont even mention the cost of the whole collection so far lol. What vices or things do you own that costs more than the watch?
- 04-12-2015, 11:44 AM #2
- 04-12-2015, 12:20 PM #4
Re: Is the Watch really that expensive
My wife. She's the most expensive vice that I have. She easily spends the cost of an Watch on clothes, hair, nails, etc in the course of a couple of months. But she's worth every penny. Seriously.
I besides my rMBP, my iPhone, my iPad and the TV that we bought about a year ago, I don't think (m)any of my toys or vices cost as much as an Watch, individually. But collectively, my tech toys are well beyond the cost of an Watch.
- 04-12-2015, 01:19 PM #6
- 04-12-2015, 01:29 PM #7
- By brentino in forum Apple WatchReplies: 15Last Post: 04-14-2015, 07:29 AM
- By Ipheuria in forum Apple WatchReplies: 28Last Post: 04-13-2015, 05:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2015, 06:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2015, 12:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2015, 10:07 AM