Based on other third-party sites posting news- this info might be valuable to some others
"Apple Sport Watch models technically do come with two bands, but in practice, itís not two full bands, but rather three pieces. Thereís one piece that attaches to one end of the watch with the fastener, and then two additional bands (the side with the holes) that attach to the other side of the watch. These two bands come in two different lengths Ė a S/M size for smaller wrists and an M/L size for larger wrists. In other words, you wonít have an entire extra band to swap."
- 04-11-2015, 10:30 PM #2
I am not. But I am sure other are more upset who wanted this setup to trade in. as I understand the concept from a consumer point. It's just for sizing. If you want a different band. Just by another. Right now band sites scare me on quality.
- 04-12-2015, 06:56 AM #4
- 04-12-2015, 08:49 AM #5
- 04-12-2015, 08:58 AM #6
- 04-12-2015, 09:42 AM #7
- 04-12-2015, 10:06 AM #8
- 04-12-2015, 10:31 AM #9
- 04-12-2015, 11:19 AM #10
Re: Band swapping
Its certainly disappointing. This seemed like a great way to save money and get more versatility out of your Apple Watch. The black band looks to be the most conservative and a pop of color would have been a nice change for other settings. I doubt I will be spending the money on a second band through Apple at those prices but I might wait for 3rd party options.
- 04-12-2015, 03:21 PM #11
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2015, 07:23 PM
- By phreddyl in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2015, 03:15 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2015, 11:26 AM
- By princessiphone in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:39 PM
- By Les74 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 11Last Post: 04-08-2015, 05:06 PM