Apple's Shipping Track Record
i see a lot of people saying is giving themselves buffer room on the watch shipping and hopefully they ship sooner than the date given. What is apples track record on doing that like I've never run into a issue when i bought iPhones i always got them on day released when I preordered.
Has in the past had times when they gave them weeks of buffer room and then they got their apple device sooner than expected?
- 04-11-2015, 07:44 PM #2
- 04-11-2015, 08:01 PM #3
- 04-12-2015, 08:32 AM #4iMore Newbie
- 40 Posts
- 04-12-2015, 09:39 AM #5
- 04-12-2015, 05:27 PM #6
- 04-12-2015, 05:33 PM #7
Re: Apple's Shipping Track Record
If you have a ship date of 4/24 - 5/8, you "should" get your watch on the 24.
In fact, I'm so confident I have taken that day off from work.
Last edited by Bigeric23; 04-12-2015 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Typo
- 04-12-2015, 05:43 PM #8
- 04-13-2015, 03:12 AM #9
- 04-13-2015, 05:36 PM #10
- By Ledsteplin in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 33Last Post: 06-03-2015, 02:16 PM
- By Ipheuria in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 04-11-2015, 11:23 PM
- By Natalie Martin in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2015, 05:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2015, 01:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2015, 01:46 PM