If money wasn't an issue, what Apple Watch would you pick?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
If you could pick out any Apple Watch and have it instantly purchased for you, what would you pick?

Some people might go for the Edition, but I'd be happy with a 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Link Bracelet. Simple and classy.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
If I had so much money that $20k was pocket change, I'd still get the 42mm Stainless Steel with the Milanese Loop and put the rest of the money towards another Rolex or Breitling, or perhaps the Jaeger LeCoultre AMVOX7 Transponder I've been wanting.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
If money was no issue, I'd buy all 3.
I'd pimp out the Editions & Stainless Steel like so:
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1428725634.564841.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1428725648.347584.jpg

And I'd use the Sport during my workouts and runs.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1428725600.772504.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1428725600.772504.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 70

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Obviously the rose gold edition watch with modern pink buckle😻

I wanted the SS with the modern pink buckle but I didn't want to wait until June so switched to the silver sports with white band during pre-order as it gave me a quicker delivery date 24/4-8/5.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
The same one I purchased: 42mm Sport with green band. (I love the way this watch looks; it is so me.)

Now, I would order my wife a 38mm Rose Gold Edition. :)

Jsince80

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Money isn't an issue for me and I still purchased the space grey sport with the black band 42mm. I am a watch person and have a nice collection of watches that I've spent too dollar on. Each watch edition does the same thing the cost of each is depicted by cases and bands and I couldn't see myself drop more the the 430 on this watch. And the other side of it between working in law enforcement and cross fit I think the sport will be more practical

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
If I had so much money that $20k was pocket change, I'd still get the 42mm Stainless Steel with the Milanese Loop and put the rest of the money towards another Rolex or Breitling, or perhaps the Jaeger LeCoultre AMVOX7 Transponder I've been wanting.

To quote from the movie Heathers: "How very!"

On a serious note, I think my next watch will be the Stainless Steel with the Milanese Loop, too. You, sir, have good taste.

MattDing

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I decided to splurge and get the stainless with the link bracelet. It is more than I would normally spend, but I've been putting money away for a while for when the Watch was released so I went for it

My rationale is that it is a band that will go with anything. If I had picked a black leather band, there might be times I'd want to wear brown. I figured buying multiple nice bands would add up pretty quickly. Plus I'm counting on being able to keep the bracelet for whatever future version of the Watch I decide to upgrade to. That better happen. 😉

If I had unlimited funds, I still would have bought the watch I did, but I would have purchased a Sport model in addition to use when working in the yard, exercising, etc. That way I woukd have a dress watch and a "beater" watch.

And it would still be way cheaper than a gold model which just isn't my style.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I would get the Space Black with black links. I wouldn't even get the Edition just not worth the cost.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Watch Edition rose gold with the Milanese loop

This thread proves that the Watch Edition is not going to be as low in sales as everyone thinks. There are lots of millionaires and high networth individuals all around the world and obviously the US.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I didn't have a chance to check back until now. LOVE all the varying responses. When I made the topic I was wondering if everyone would instantly go for the Edition or if there would be a mixture. Nice to see that everyone has differing tastes! Keep em coming!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77