Can you pick up the package directly from the shipper?
A while back, I bought a note 3 and when I got the package, the note 3 was missing. So I prefer to pickup directly from the shipper without having them attempt a delivery. However, Verizon doesn't allow this. They require a delivery attempt before allowing to pickup from the shipper.
How is Apple? Will they allow fedex/ups to let me pickup the package without requiring a delivery attempt?
Btw, I posted about my note 3 incident here, in case anyone was interested :
Bought a Note 3, only received a Note 3 "box" - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
- 04-10-2015, 06:52 PM #2
- 04-10-2015, 09:56 PM #3
- By Guzaking in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2015, 03:32 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 15Last Post: 04-12-2015, 08:42 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2015, 01:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2015, 06:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 05:55 PM