Will apple come out with a fitness band type watch?

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I was hoping in the future that they could come out with something like a gear fit. That could be more economical by setting it at a lower price point

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
No need... There are plenty out there... the growing market is going to be quality medical sensors like those for continuous glucose monitoring...controlling insulin delivery systems via phone, maybe even Watch... Stuff like that.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping in the future that they could come out with something like a gear fit. That could be more economical by setting it at a lower price point

I don't see that happening. Apple just released their watch. They will build on that, not subtract from it.

lowlifeplayer

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I think they will.

Ipad/Ipad mini, Ipod/ipod nano, IPhone 6plus/IPhone 6, MacBook/new Macbook, MacBook Air - anyone? Everything they do seems to have a little brother version. While all of those seem to carry the same functions as their sibling product, they serve a slightly different population. It would be easy to remove a few buttons/functions making it cheaper and focus on the sport aspect.

I do however believe that it will be many years in the making. Apple needs to saturate the market with this current do it all device, address the medical community with glucose/insulin type functions first. Once the market slows a bit they may produce a product just for the fitness crowd.

This is pure 100% speculation on my part. If it turns out to be true I am a visionary, if it never happens then I am just a random dude on the internet that cannot be identified :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW