Will the $10k+ Apple Watch Editions have the standard 14-day return policy?
Apple's standard return policy for hardware is a full refund within 14 days, even if you've opened and used the item.
Will that apply to the Apple Watch Editions (the $10,000+ ones)? Can I "buy" one, wear it for 14 days, and then return it for a full $10,000+ refund?
Not trying to beat the system, but just curious. I bet someone will try it just to show off for a couple of weeks.
- 04-10-2015, 01:41 PM #2
Re: Will the $10k+ Apple Watch Editions have the standard 14-day return policy?
A cursory review of return policies didn't provide me with anything that says the standard policies do not apply to Edition Watches... however - you'd have to have a Credit Card with available balance to cover it... Caveat Emptor.
- 04-10-2015, 03:09 PM #4
- 04-10-2015, 04:59 PM #6
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2015, 10:43 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 04-11-2015, 01:54 AM
- By Ipheuria in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2015, 01:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2015, 12:51 PM
- By SpookDroid in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2015, 12:01 PM