The Apple Watch was 'largely sold out' in just 10 minutes

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
It's hard for Apple's new releases not to sell out quickly because so many people queue up to buy at the first opportunity. That said, this release is a bit different with different models and bands available. Apple basically had to guess how many of which ones to produce for the rollout. If you selected the same model/configuration Apple anticipated, you'll probably get yours this month. If not, you'll have to wait for the next properly configured batch to ship.

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
That's true, there are a lot of options.

It's hard for Apple's new releases not to sell out quickly because so many people queue up to buy at the first opportunity. That said, this release is a bit different with different models and bands available. Apple basically had to guess how many of which ones to produce for the rollout. If you selected the same model/configuration Apple anticipated, you'll probably get yours this month. If not, you'll have to wait for the next properly configured batch to ship.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not really. I had to wait over an hour until they opened up the " store" for IPhone 6/6+. I tried to order the watch at 3:30am est and delivery was 4-6 weeks for the steel June ??? for the aluminum. The Apple Store near me was not that busy. Was there at 2pm and no lines. I think initial supply is very thin. When I got the IPhone last year that I pre-ordered lines were long outside the store a couple of days later.

lowlifeplayer

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Ordered mine at 4:30 AM Eastern time (that is when I workout), and had zero problems or internet issues. Ordered the steel with a delivery in mid May.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I came 23 minutes late to the party and couldn't get an early delivery date for my first choice SS with modern pink buckle. However I was able to get a 24/4-8/5 delivery date for the silver sports watch with white band 23 minutes after pre-orders went live.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73