View Poll Results: What kind of buckle/fastener did you get?
- 2. You may not vote on this poll
What kind of buckle/fastener did you get?
Just curious what buckle/fastener type did you get? Here are the types listed on iMore, for convenience:
Here are the 38mm Apple Watch band sizes:
Sport band: 130-180mm, 150-200mm
Modern Buckle: 135-150mm, 145-165mm, 160-180mm
Classic buckle: 125-200mm
Milanese loop: 130-180mm
Link bracelet: 135-195mm
Here are the 42mm Apple Watch band sizes:
Sport band: 140-185mm, 160-210mm
Leather loop: 150-185mm, 180-210mm
Classic buckle: 145-215mm
Milanese loop: 150-200mm
Link bracelet: 140-205mm
- 04-10-2015, 11:12 AM #2
- 04-10-2015, 11:19 AM #3
- 04-13-2015, 09:58 AM #5
- 04-13-2015, 10:25 AM #6
Re: What kind of buckle/fastener did you get?
I wanted the milanese loop but when I refreshed my browser it went to the US store instead. So I had to start the process all over again. I wanted to just get it done and make sure I got the watch on launch day so I just went with the default lol.
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2015, 09:56 PM
- By RumoredNow in forum Apple WatchReplies: 19Last Post: 04-12-2015, 06:19 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 04-10-2015, 05:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 08:56 AM