Is expedited shipping available for pre-orders?

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I was trying to place a pre-order, but noticed that "Standard Shipping" was the only option. Didn't see anything for expedited shipping. Did I miss something? Or was this the case for you too?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Initially - no. Perhaps once there's stock available in warehouses and can be shipped same day as ordered, one will be able to opt for faster shipping.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, confirmed with the Apple store today. No expedited shipping, no in-store pickup on the initial orders, both of which suck because there's no real way to guarantee delivery on the 24th if you ordered online (which I think everyone did). Sounds like we're pretty much left to hope and pray that we get our watches on launch day if we got in the initial batch.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, confirmed with the Apple store today. No expedited shipping, no in-store pickup on the initial orders, both of which suck because there's no real way to guarantee delivery on the 24th if you ordered online (which I think everyone did). Sounds like we're pretty much left to hope and pray that we get our watches on launch day if we got in the initial batch.

I don't know about you, but I believe the lack of options sped up my ordering process--thus getting me in the first round of deliveries.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner