Apple Watch Wallpaper/Watch Face

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Anyone that knows me knows that I like to customize things. They also know that I love to make wallpapers. So I thought I put together some wallpaper/watch faces in anticipation. I based it on the purported resolution of the Watch screen. I don't have one so I don't know where the elements of the screen will end up. So they may be tweaked later after the watch is out in the wild. We don't even know if the Watch will allow for custom backgrounds or watch faces. I'm just assuming but who knows. Anyway I took my two favorite logos Batman and Superman so feel free to save them in anticipation that it can be used.

38mm
Batman_White.png

Superman_Black.png

42mm
Batman_White.png

Superman_Black.png

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I've not seen anywhere that says customization to the wallpaper level is possible... or not... We'll see I guess...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Even if so I am boring. I will keep it simple. I mean I keep my iPhone Wallpaper solid black.
I think I would die lol I change lockscren and homescreen wallpapers daily!

I've not seen anywhere that says customization to the wallpaper level is possible... or not... We'll see I guess...

I know same thought here like how the first iPhone didn't have the capability. I guess I'm hoping since it will hold pictures and Apple must know people will want a picture of their kids or the family dog. I guess we'll see *Fingers crossed

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well although we don't know wether custom wallpapers or watch faces will be allowed. I was stuck on the train as I said so I was creating some more just in case. It's funny it's been awhile since I've been able to use any of these images.

38mm
B5_5.png
B5.png
Beetle.png
Darth-1.png
DarthCig.png
GTI.png
StormTrooper.png

42mm
B5_5.png
B5.png
Beetle.png
Darth-1.png
DarthCig.png

Attachments

• Batman_White.png
    Batman_White.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 212
  • Superman_Black.png
    Superman_Black.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Batman_White.png
    Batman_White.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 208

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm still holding out hope that custom faces are allowed because I have now created my favorite.

38mm
Yoda.png

42mm
Yoda.png

andyh.67

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Yes please more of these, also to allow for the date and time area,
Good job with these :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Anyone that knows me knows that I like to customize things... Anyway I took my two favorite logos Batman and Superman so feel free to save them in anticipation that it can be used.

Those logos are awesome! And we now know that there is some customization allowed for Watch wallpapering.

Since white and other colors eat up battery life, could you do the Batman logo in a couple of colors with a black background? Maybe yellow and red versions? And a Green Lantern Power Lantern would be cool!

I wish more members would do custom wallpaper for the Watch.

Thank you for what you've done!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice