Pre-order complete

techiechick

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Set the alarm for 15 minutes early...
Decided to stick with the Sport since it's 1st Gen, even though I really wanted the SS...
Ok - I really wanted the Rose Gold - but that's not gonna happen!!

Time: 3:07 AM EST (12:07 AM PST)
Method used: iPhone 6, Apple store app
Model Ordered: 38mm Silver Aluminum Sport w/White band
Extras Ordered: AppleCare, Extra Charger & Milanese Band
Delivers: 4/24-5/8 YEA!!

And then I was WAY too wired to get back to sleep...

cgordonn

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
Order Time: 03:05am EST 04/10/2015
Ordered Via: Apple Store App on iPhone 6+
Model: 42mm Stainless Steel w/Milanese Band + Black Sports Band
Estimated Delivery: 04/24/2015 - 05/08/2015

Didnt even leave my bed!, Placed order and rolled back over and went to sleep!

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Ordered 2 42mm Apple Watch Sports. Space Gray and White/Silver

Used apple store app on my 6+ to order these as separate orders. I was able to get both orders and confirming emails by 2:01 CST. I set them up as favorites and was able to get into the app right at 2:00. Each order took about 5 seconds to complete using apple pay.

One of the orders is for my brother and I did them as separate orders in case he decides to cancel as he is a little on the fence if he wants the watch.

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I missed my space black or whatever they are calling it. I was in such a hurry to order before the shipping slipped that I ended up getting the silver. The first time I refreshed for some reason it took me to the Apple US store. So after ordering everthing I noticed and had to start all over again. I was more in a panic because of that and just wanted to get the order done. I got it ordered and shipping is 24th - May 8th timeline. Then I realized that I ordered the Silver Watch instead of the Black damn!

The silver will go with anything though, that's the beauty of it. Also you may have accidentally done yourself a favour as if you would have gone with the black you may not have had the watch on the day of release.

Reefrf

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
The silver will go with anything though, that's the beauty of it. Also you may have accidentally done yourself a favour as if you would have gone with the black you may not have had the watch on the day of release.

I agree! I actually wanted the aluminum versus the space gray but I wanted it with the black sports band. Not sure why they don't offer that as a pairing. I ordered the sport blue with an extra black sport band. I think the contrast of the silver with black band will be nicer than all solid black. I was also concerned about scratches & chips on the black like the original black 5s iPhone had.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I agree! I actually wanted the aluminum versus the space gray but I wanted it with the black sports band. Not sure why they don't offer that as a pairing. I ordered the sport blue with an extra black sport band. I think the contrast of the silver with black band will be nicer than all solid black. I was also concerned about scratches & chips on the black like the original black 5s iPhone had.

What was your shipping date for the band? I wanted to add a black band but it was listed as shipping in May, so I didn't end up adding it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Yeah I'm not going to change my order or anything. By the time it gets here I'll get an appointment and check out the two. Then when I get it I'll see if I can change it or I'll just keep it. It's not a deal breaker for me especially since at some point I'm sure I'll be getting a gen 2 or 3.

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I'm not going to change my order or anything. By the time it gets here I'll get an appointment and check out the two. Then when I get it I'll see if I can change it or I'll just keep it. It's not a deal breaker for me especially since at some point I'm sure I'll be getting a gen 2 or 3.

I think if I had to where one for every day and even in a suit, I'd go silver. Little is more with me and it's subtle.

jimkraz

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Here in Scotland no problem about 8.30am this morning ordering black sport with black strap, 14/28 May for delivery, maybe get it sooner, we will see.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Here in South Dakota, 42mm Stainless Steel w/ Link Bracelet. May 13-27. Order placed at 12:02. Maybe they were already shipping that way already.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I played with one today. So happy with the 38mm one. The 42 was huge. This is the 38 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428691665.519726.jpg

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

mlawrnce

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Pre-order newbie question - I received a "confirmation of order" email and "order processing" on the apple store app under "my orders". Does this mean I'm all set and should be receiving my watches at or around the promised date?
Thanks

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The white band looks nice.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks. IMO I think it's the nicest sports combo. I'm gonna do a swap with the large band and get a small black one.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Pre-order newbie question - I received a "confirmation of order" email and "order processing" on the apple store app under "my orders". Does this mean I'm all set and should be receiving my watches at or around the promised date?
Thanks

Yes it does. What time did you order.

Sent from my iPhone 6

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Winnipeg, MB 6:30 am, delivery for June. Debated and went with the 42mm, space grey sport. Had decided on 38 but at the last minute went with the bigger one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner