Is there a way to set an "always on" mode?
My understanding is that the Apple Watch does not have an always on mode by default. But I was wondering if there would be any way to leave the watch screen always on? I set my LG G Watch to always on, and the display dims after a few seconds. I would like similar functionality with the Apple Watch, if possible.
- 04-09-2015, 04:09 PM #2
- By BojanK in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 11Last Post: 04-13-2015, 02:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 10:11 AM
- By BojanK in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 09:42 AM
- By Sammuel1973 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-09-2015, 04:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2015, 03:51 PM