Would Apple sell the Watch to those who do not have a compatible IPhone?

Sammuel1973

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
During the 15 minute appointment, I assume the Sales Reps would make recommendations on straps and educate customers on features, but will they still sell the Watch even to those without compatible IPhones? I ask this because I would like to buy one for myself and a friend. I don't have an IPhone yet. Also, is there a limit on the number of watches one can buy to prevent scalping?

Last edited:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
During the 15 minute appointment, I assume the Sales Reps would make recommendations on straps and educate customers on features, but will they still sell the Watch even to those without compatible IPhones? I ask this because I would like to buy one for myself and to a friend. I don't have an IPhone yet. Also, is there a limit on the number of watches one can buy to prevent scalping?

I am sure that Apple will sell you one if you want it, regardless of what phone you have. Typically, customers are limited to TWO devices at product launch to prevent supplying the black market, as well to stretch inventory just a bit farther.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I believe the purpose of the appointment was for the Apple staff to ensure you have the proper phone for it to work. So I'm not sure they'd sell it to you without an iPhone. Plus they're only selling one Watch per Apple ID.

Sammuel1973

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I believe the purpose of the appointment was for the Apple staff to ensure you have the proper phone for it to work. So I'm not sure they'd sell it to you without an iPhone. Plus they're only selling one Watch per Apple ID.
Excuse my ignorance, what is an Apple ID, and how would one get it?

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'd imagine you could go into iTunes to set one up. Or just go to Apple's website and make an account. You'll need it to order one online, from what I understand.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner