After preorder of the apple watch what to expect?

Jsince80

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Once we place our orders at 3:01a will the watch be shipped on the 24th to our home address or will it be shipped to the store for us to walk in and pick up? I like to prepare in advance, any input would be greatly appreciated!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It shouldn't be any different than phone pre-orders... they'll ship to the address you enter in the pre-order process...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I did see in a piece that you would be able to get it shipped to the store for pickup. However with the iPhone I know people have received their shipment before delivery date so maybe picking up at the store might not be the best option?

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Other Apple pre-orders have been shipped. so I don't see how this will be any difference. Typically, Apple will deliver on or before the 24th (assuming that you get in your order at the very beginning), so I think it would be advantageous to pre-order online.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Once we place our orders at 3:01a will the watch be shipped on the 24th to our home address or will it be shipped to the store for us to walk in and pick up? I like to prepare in advance, any input would be greatly appreciated!

Usually you can choose where to have it sent.

Jsince80

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
With that being said what is the masses doing are you gonna have it shipped or go into the store to pick it up launch day? Sitting around all day waiting for fedex or ups will def suck

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Sitting around all day waiting for fedex or ups will def suck
With both, I've been able to go on the shipper's web site, put in my tracking number and have them hold at the depot and I went and picked my package up when the depot opened rather than have to wait around all day...