Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
One thing I failed to do was buy AppleCare+. Didn't realize where it was in the app.

On the other hand, the thing is sapphire and stainless steel. I don't think I'm breaking it. (Famous last words.)

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

jijioben

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
In the heat of the moment, I forgot to buy AppleCare. But I won't change my order! I don't want to risk a shipping slippage... I'll visit the Apple Store and purchase it there after delivery.

Apple Watch 42mm black Sport Band delivering 24 Apr- 8 May.

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
One thing I failed to do was buy AppleCare+. Didn't realize where it was in the app.

On the other hand, the thing is sapphire and stainless steel. I don't think I'm breaking it. (Famous last words.)

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I plan on adding AppleCare+ after it arrives. I didn't want anything to cause delays.

Larry Ganz

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Me too > the Apple Store was closed here in Colorado, and was not ready every time I refreshed the page, until 1:10 AM when the store loaded. I ordered in just two minutes, by 1:12AM, and it was at 4-6 weeks already.

rdillard

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
I got in right away and initially my cart for a 42mm Sport Space Gray said 4/24 ship. And I stupidly decided to add an extra band. Added the band and it was the only thing in the cart. Now it will ship in 4 to 6 weeks. Those went fast.

Haha, I did the SAME thing. 4/24 ship, went to grab an extra charging cable, and bam ? 4 to 6 weeks. Bummer. Oh well. It will get here when it gets here.

mmjf9696

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I got my 42mm space gray sports watch ordered 26 mins after pre order launch. Dang JUNE is the shipping date. I had two apple store gift card loaded on Apple Pay. I wanted to use those plus a credit card I have on Apple Pay. I launched the Apple Store App and it didn't ever show my gift cards when I tried to pay with Apple Pay just my debit and credit cards. So I had to log into the Apple Store on my computer. Manually load my GC's. So buy the time I clicked pay it was 2:26 Central time and the shipping date was already out to June. :( I hope that is wrong and it really gets here sooner.

jjjwicks

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I was so focused on buying a watch before they ran out that I forgot to order the AppleCare+ for the watch. Oh well, I guess I will just have to run to the store after it arrives between 4/24 and 5/8. I learned from this forum that using the Apple Store app is the quickest way to purchase an item on launch day. Thanks iMore!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR