Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hub and I are both getting the 42mm SG sport with black bands.

I have tiny wrists but I only like big watches -- anyone else with small wrists getting the 42? :)

(Sorry if this has been posted already, haven't gotten through all the posts yet!)

Last edited:

jenkman91

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I managed to wake up before my four separate alarms went off. :p I'm sitting here at my kitchen table struggling to stay awake and confused as to why ABC has a live news broadcast at 2:30am

itsjustjohnn

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I think I might be more worried about my school's awful wifi than Appl's servers crashing... I was at the mall tonight and it has an outside Apple Store at it. When I was leaving the mall at 10 there were two trucks outside the Apple Store unloading what looked like the new display tables for the watches, got me so excited! Fun times at the Apple Store for some lucky employees tonight!

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Not really. I saw someone else post that they were buying two, one for everyday use and the other to wear for workouts and to sleep. Sounded like a good idea, and one is always charged and ready to go. And if iMore wants to buy me the second watch I'm in!

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I just noticed that the iOS app doesn't allow PayPal as a payment option - but I'm pretty sure I read in Apple Support that PayPal is accepted online.

Sucks that the iOS app doesn't because that was my goto pre-order option. So much for all the "We'll be back." messages I have queued on the arc of iOS devices surrounding me. Now I'll be battling the masses even more so online...

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Can you not use a gift card through the app? I was planning on using a gift card as well and was planning on using the app!

I had trouble finding a place on the app to use a gift card. The Apple website says you can redeem one at the online store, but I can't seem to find anything about the app.

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
winner.jpg

IT'S TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

The winner of a $400 gift certificate to put towards their brand new Apple watch is....

jmecca09

Congratulations!!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro