Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Thanks so much!! He is doing very well and I know so many people are dismissing that feature but its going to mean the world to me every time I get that message to know that I have him in my life for another day.

the feature seems rather gimmicky but people will still find uses for everything - you've found yours for you and your Dad, hoping Apple's research actually helps Parkinson's disease, it will help me too- physical therapy student i am.

jcharles7

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
This question may have been answered already but is the home delivery the only way to get the watch? I know you can go in and try on the different bands but that's not something I want to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Waiting for this to be over as i have work in the morning.

got the apple store app ready, planning to use apple pay, but have my wife's mac as backup

also using LTE on my phone because Comcast sucks

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Round 2 winners!

iMore t-shirts
nicholas1313
wamadden4

iMore coffee mugs
rpol86
cornettbr
Scatabrain
Dadman

iTunes gift cards
DrewDC
chadec
lexic
AMCTheaters

I'll be emailing you guys tomorrow, congratulations!

More prizes ahead!! ;)

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I've always done pre-orders for iPhones through Verizon, but I read in a few articles today that it was easier to pre-order via the iPhone app. Is this true? I've got the app and my Macbook as backup. Which should I try first?

glrichard54

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I heard the same thing. And I'm with you about Verizon. Everyone seems to be saying try the iPhone app first. But I'm going to have both the webpage and the app up just in case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro