Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

ZeyadHesham

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello Everyone!
I can't wait till 12:00 :tongue: I was just wondering if I pre-order the watch from the UAE store (as I live in Qatar and I'll ask a relative of mine to ship it to me over here) would I be able to replace it if I find out that the size doesn't fit or if I don't like the watch's colour etc...
Any info would be appreciated :D

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
you really should win the $400 dollar gift card up for grabs- hell yeah if i win it, i just might send it as a gift to your DAd- hope he recovers quite perfectly- *thumbs up* quite noble
I'm ordering one for me and my father who just had open heart surgery 3 weeks ago. I am so excited to give it to him as a present and to share the heartbeats with each other.

JStaggie

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Do they really need to do the "we'll be back" on the store? Or is that marketing? I don't know of any other site that does that.

I can't think of any other company that has to bring enough capacity to manage the volume of orders that Apple needs for a product rollout. It wouldn't make sense to maintain that scale for normal day to day operations.

AMCTheaters

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
It's fun to be a part of this without actually having to worry about placing an order before the servers crash! I'm just here for the fun and the prizes!

EDIT: And maybe for Daredevil, depending on how awake I am after the party dies down.

mhanism

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Since we're already talking about Apple Watch 2 (as we wait for the original...). A couple thoughts:

1) since these are just as much as jewelry/fashion as a tech gadget, I wonder if how far Apple will go in coming with alternate lines of watches, outside of the current 3.

2) resale value. Will the watches hold similar resale values as other Apple products? My thinking yes, if not more so, which would make upgrading easier

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Right.... Supposed email, if you have the money why are you limited to 2? Are you limited to only buying 2 iPhones? 2 iPads? 2 Macs? No

It cuts down on scalping and supplying the black market. It's almost always done on launch day.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen