Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Assuming there will be future Apple Watch iterations, do you think Apple will continue to use the proprietary Watch Band changing mechanism?

Conversely would it be worthwhile for consumers to invest in multiple Apple Watch bands now with the possibility of Apple abandoning the currently used proprietary Watch Band changing mechanism in future Apple Watch iterations?

My response to the first question is simple, I don?t think stainless steel, leather, sapphire, cubic zircon, glass, aluminum and gold are materials that are bound by the constraints of losing interest over the ongoing years. In other words, anything that the Apple Watch is made out of (especially the precious metals) cannot be outdated over the years save for the electrical components that actually power the Apple Watches; so in my mind, assuming that Apple chooses to keep this proprietary Watch Band changing mechanism for future Apple Watch iterations, the ONLY thing consumers will need to upgrade will be the Apple Watches themselves! I like to think that Apple knows this.

As far as the last question is concerned, I personally don?t think Apple will alienate It?s users with different Watch Band incompatibilities within different Apple Watch generations. Just like how traditional Watches are able to swap out Bands with different Watches (provided the size is the same), I expect this same trend to continue with Apple Watches regardless of the Apple Watch generation.

It's really hard to tell these days lol!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Do they really need to do the "we'll be back" on the store? Or is that marketing? I don't know of any other site that does that.

They take it down to roll in the changes to take the new products "live". It's been that way for as long as I remember.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Shadowxpr

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting Sport Black 38mm, will try app Apple store first, if it's not working I have pc web browser ready.

Good luck averyone!

nightfly4257

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick question to any Canadians out there. Are any of you as upset as I am with the roughly 30% mark up by Apple because of our low dollar? The 30% mark up push me from steel to aluminum. Just my little 2:18 am in the morning whining.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I have to agree. The difference is that this is an accessory and not an inexpensive one. It makes it easier in my mind if it doesn't get a facelift for 2 years, lol

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, here I am! I was really excited about getting an Apple Watch, then had some unexpected expenses and decided not to get one a week or so. I was happy about that too, but now, I WANT ONE!!!! So, I guess I'll just get the Sport instead of the stainless steel... Only 50 more minutes to wait! :)

KevinOniMore

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm ordering one for me and my father who just had open heart surgery 3 weeks ago. I am so excited to give it to him as a present and to share the heartbeats with each other.

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
weird thing is, i woke up to be at this sleep over/ imore pre-order pajama party because my smoke alarm went off- and i still can't figure out what set it off- i probably was dreaming it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR